What's New 11/15: DUO

Happy Tuesday!

We have tons of new DCUI ULTRA issues coming this week! Be sure to take a look at all the new issues that are arriving today just 30 days after release!

We have some excellent issues arriving this week on DC UNIVERSE INFINITE including:

• DUO #1
  • SHADOW WAR ZONE #1
  • STARGIRL: THE LOST CHILDREN #1

Plenty to sink your teeth (or eyes) into! Let’s see what’s new:

DCUI ULTRA RELEASES

DCUI EARLY ACCESS

TITLE ISSUE DATE
Stargirl: The Lost Children 1 11/15/2022

NEW COMICS

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know what you are checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

15 Likes

I read Stormwatch #28 this morning. As usual, a slick and fun WildStorm read. I’ve got oodles of Ultra reads planned for when time allows as well.

@Alec.Holland Any additional word on if all of Stargirl: The Lost Children will debut on DCUI as it drops at retail, or if #1 was just an exception?

1 Like

I don’t understand the first sentence. By “tons” do you mean that the promised Vertigo, Black Label, and Collected Editions are coming later this week? If not, I’d say your phrasing is pretty misleading, since it’s really no more than the usual weekly drop.

5 Likes

Yeah good stuff this week for sure! Especially excited about Nightwing, World’s Finest, and Aquaman Andromeda!

Also sorry to be greedy, with all this awesome stuff dropping, but was also curious about the Vertigo/Black Label expansion coming soon if y’all have any updates there!

2 Likes

After nothing last week, a light week this week…

BATMAN: ONE BAD DAY: PENGUIN

BATMAN: THE KNIGHT #10

And GCPD: THE BLUE WALL #1

Just Bat-stuff, but well… :smiling_face:

1 Like

Can’t wait to read Batman/Superman: World’s Finest & Stargirl: Lost children. It sure is a great week to read comics!:smiley:

1 Like

Stargirl: The Lost Children #1 is great. The story Geoff Johns has done with Stargirl: Spring Break Special, Flashpoint Beyond, and The New Golden Age is exciting.

4 Likes

I might have to read those soon! I’ve been wanting to read more Stargirl comics.

2 Likes

I’m starting right there! John Ridley is a great writer, the GCPD without the capes storylines are always a favorite of mine and this has been on my “can’t wait” list for a while now. These are exactly the kind of books that make Ultra so worth it to me - I would have bought this in the store but knowing I can get it four weeks later on here let’s me save that money and still read it while it’s new. Let’s go!

1 Like

I’m confused. I thought theres going to be expanded Vertigo titles. Is that still happening?

1 Like

Hey @E-Dot! :wave: Unfortunately, we can’t share an exact ETA, but keep an eye out - it’s definitely coming soon. We’ll post more information on this as soon as we have it! :male_detective:

2 Likes

I know the ETA provided in the thread is “soon”. I totally understand that it’s no small undertaking, however I am still curious only because a primary reason I upgraded my subscription was due to more Vertigo/ Black Label books coming. Are we still supposed to expect the expansion of Vertigo, Black Label and collected editions for Ultra subscribers to drop before the end of November?

6 Likes

Yeah. It was announced for mid November. We are saling right past that. How much of a delay are we talking

1 Like

It’s DCUI. It took 'em, like, a year to launch globally after they said they were going to. So, y’know… hunker down.