What's New 6/7: DC PRIDE

Happy Tuesday!

We have a ton of new stories for you to read this week including EIGHT new annuals!

We have 13 new stories spotlighting a bunch of fan-favorite LGBTQIA+ heroes including Jon Kent, Jo Mullein and Harley Quinn in DC PRIDE 2022!

The fantastic story of the Amazons starts in Wonder Woman Historia: The Amazons #1. Make sure to read it to learn about the origins of Wonder Woman herself!

Let’s see what’s new:

DCUI EARLY ACCESS

TITLE ISSUE DATE
DC Pride 2022 1 6/7/2022
Earth-Prime: The Flash 5 6/7/2022

NEW COMICS

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know what you are checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

12 Likes

I love what I’ve read of DC Pride 2022 so far.

My most-anticipated story was the Super Sons tale and it didn’t disappoint.

3 Likes

Lawd! Look at all those annuals!

I love an anthology book as it takes you from one character to the next in a fun, short, self-contained story all about one topic or theme so I’ll be starting this week with DC Pride 2022.

One of the (many) things I love about this place is that there’s almost always a #1 issue on the list each week. I love a #1 issue as it’s a fresh-start for a familiar character, a chance to discover a new character or an opportunity to reconnect with a forgotten character. This week it’s ‘Justice League Incarnate #1’ and it’s fitting that comes out this week on DCUI as it’s pivotal to ‘Dark Crisis’ which hit physical/digital shelves today and which will be here on DCUI in six months (can’t wait!).

Charge up your phone batteries, friends - there’s a LOT to read this week!

5 Likes