Community Event Highlights: Week of 7/12 - A Bittersweet Departure

Happy Thursday!

This week sees the departure of our beloved Community Manager, @Applejack. She’s done amazing things for this community and for our club leaders and she will be sorely missed. :blue_heart:

With that said, we still have a lot of cool things coming up this week. Lets take a look:

LIVE EVENTS

ALL WEEK

SATURDAY, JULY 17th

MONDAY, JULY 19th

• Watchmen Daily WAL
    Episode 1
    2021-07-20T02:00:00Z

TUESDAY, JULY 20th

WEDNESDAY, JULY 21st

BOOK CLUB DISCUSSIONS

And if you’re looking for reading recommendations, join in on one of our Fan Club Discussions:

And there are always new, interesting threads popping up for you to participate and share your love for DC, so keep your hand on that dial!

Is there a hangout or event you’d like to participate in, but you’re not seeing it? Let us know in the comments below! :point_down:

13 Likes

:slightly_smiling_face:This Saturday I’ll be hosting a Stargirl watch along. Sorry that it was a last minute notice, here’s a link…

4 Likes

Not a problem! Added to the list for you :slight_smile: It’s a very sweet gesture

4 Likes

Thankyou @Alec.Holland. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

:pleading_face: Oh my gosh AH, thank you so much for the kind words. I’m excited to be able to participate more in these fun activities as a civilian of the DC Universe, though! :heart: See everyone 'round the boards :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Gonna miss ya @Applejack
:cry:

7 Likes

01-YoungJustice-4-GroupHug

15 Likes

Can you update the art club link to the July Summer vacation challenge?

Also from July 17-24 we have a Future State art challenge.

3 Likes

Done! :slight_smile: Thanks for the heads up!

3 Likes

We’re doing this Wednesday night as usual every other week, hoping for a banner then as well.

@Alec.Holland

If there’s a different @ you prefer we used to get these noted, let me know please.

3 Likes

Thanks for the mention, I’ve sent it over to Alec!

3 Likes

Hey Don-El!

Just @ tagging me is absolutely fine. I’m adding this to the community highlights thread now and we’ll get you a banner on Wednesday. Thanks for the heads up!

3 Likes

Thank you

3 Likes