[Superman Fan Club] 📻 Superman Radio Listen-Along Atom Man + Atlantis! 📻 Wednesday July 21st 2021 9 PM ET / 8 PM CT / 6 PM

It’s time again for the hot twice-a-month Wednesday Evening [Superman Fan Club] :radio: Listen-Along :radio:, open to one and ALL!!!

To join the [Superman Fan Club], please click here: Superman fan club - DC Community

The Adventures of Superman Radio Show episodes #1142-1144, more of the rich long storyline for “ The Atom Man .”

And continuing the exotic storyline from late 1942: The Adventures of Superman Radio Show episodes #0401-0402 Lost Continent of Atlantis!

The Atom Man

5 short episodes = a fun way to celebrate the halfway point of the week!!!

Where: Right here on the forums! In this thread! In the comments!

When: Wednesday July 21st 2021 9 PM ET / 8 PM CT / 6 PM PT / 7 PM MT

We’ll launch the audio recordings in perfect unison like dolphins, dolphins do swim!

What to queue and save to Youtube Favorites beforehand:

There are 2 recordings of the episodes we will be listening to and discussing live as they occur here in this thread Wednesday evening:

First, have The Adventures of Superman #1142-1144, parts 5-7 of “ The Atom Man .” Cued and ready to play at the top of the hour! Witness the devastating power of…THE ATOM MAN,

The Atom Man Youtube 30 1/2 minutes: The Adventures of Superman #1142-1144 The Atom Man pt 7-9 October 1945 - YouTube

or

The Atom Man Google drive 30 1/2 minutes mp3 audio file version: The Adventures of Superman #1142 - 1144 The Atom Man (part 7-9) [1945-10-18].mp3 - Google Drive

THE ATOM MAN

THE ATOM MAN…

I WANNA BE THE …

ATOM MAN…

Then, the second feature we’ll wait for you to get cued up is: The Adventures of Superman #0401-0402 Lost Continent of Atlantis (pt 3-4) [December 1942] Poor Jimmy! Noooooooooo!!!

Lost Continent of Atlantis Youtube 24 1/2 minutes: The Adventures of Superman Radio Show #0401-0402 Lost Continent of Atlantis pt 3 4 December 1942 - YouTube

or

Lost Continent of Atlantis Google drive 24 1/2 minutes mp3 audio file version: The Adventures of Superman #0401-0402 - Lost Continent of Atlantis (part 3) [1942-12-14].mp3 - Google Drive

All of the recordings for these Listen Alongs are also in this Youtube Playlist: Superman Radio Show 1940s - YouTube

All Superman Radio Show episodes are public domain.

See you Wednesday night!

ಠ_ಠ

:radio: … … … Look, Up In the Sky!! … … … … … :radio:

3 Likes

Bookmarked, I would hate to miss this!

2 Likes

Happy cake day!!! :birthday:

1 Like

So is this the day I plunked down cash to join this particular community?

2 Likes

Don’t tell anyone but I did it all for the comics.

2 Likes

Thank you thank you

2 Likes

Happy Anniversary, @Don-El! :superman: :sparkler:

LivelyDigitalBass-size_restricted

Your secret is safe with us. :wink:

3 Likes

Beckcollyerjoan

Superman Radio show

Superman: Just another quiet day in Metropolis, great scott! What’s that light?!
Cosmic Boy: Greeting Superman, we’re the Leigions of Super-Heroes, we’re inviting you to join us to wish Don-el a Happy Anniversary!
Superman: Sure, why not, I’ll be happy to join.

All: HAPPY DC ANNIVERSARY @Don-El!!!

517EFHGgADL
:partying_face::cake::tada::confetti_ball:

2 Likes

Many thanks pal!!!

2 Likes

Set your Superman Sundial Watch to tomorrow at 9 p.m. Eastern / 6 p.m. Pacific for the greatest listen along of all time …maybe

1 Like

giphy

1 Like

Wow Less Than 3 hours and the fUN Begins!!!

Be sure to place your wager now on whether or not we get a banner before this starts!

1 Like

You will.

1 Like

There goes a $100 bet lol

KIDDING and thank you.

2 Likes

Im ready with my snacks and all settled in!!

Nice!

1 Like

We have very pink skies tonight at sunset due to the wildfires in the Northwest of bottom 48 states.

1 Like

Hi everyone! Is this where the Superman listening party is?

2 Likes

Indeed it is! Welcome

2 Likes

2 minutes. I just cued up The Atom Man
the atom man
I wanna be
the atom man

1 Like