Would You Rather: Legacies

Welcome to Would You Rather!

Welcome to Would You Rather, DC Edition! I’ll be presenting you with some tough choices and want to know why you’ve chosen them. Don’t be afraid to get chatty! :wink:

Would You Rather…

• Shoulder the iconic bat emblem, carrying the legacy of Bruce Wayne, Batman, a symbol of resilience and unwavering justice, forever living in the shadow of Gotham’s legendary Bat-family
  • Forge your own path, a new hero blazing a trail with untested methods and ideals, risking scorn and doubt from established figures
0 voters

Have any Would You Rather ideas you’d like to see? Be sure to share them, along with why you think they should be featured, in the comments! I’ll be sure to @ the people who mention the idea when/if that version of Would You Rather is posted!

Like what you see? Be sure to check out the other entries in my Would You Rather Series!

Would You Rather Series

Would You Rather: Between a Rock and a Hard Place

Would You Rather: Too Fast or Too Dark

Would You Rather: Power and Wealth

Would You Rather: Craziness and Bloodlust

Would You Rather: Magic and Sparks

Would You Rather: Now or Later

Would You Rather: Through the Valley of Fear or Down the Rabbit Hole of Madness?

Would You Rather: 50 Years

Would You Rather: Intern Fiasco!

Would You Rather: Power Fantasy

Would You Rather: Nature or Technology

9 Likes

While it would be great to be part of the Bat legacy, I have always been very individualistic. I would rather forge my own path, even if the Justice League, the government, law enforcement, etc. look down on me.

10 Likes

While I think it’d would be cool to be under the Bat’s wing, wearing the Bat symbol on my chest would be a heavy thing to carry.

I would rather forge my own path of justice

10 Likes

Good thing I already am Batman

10 Likes

Forging my own path of questionable justice is literally what my self insert character does. Gotham would look a lot better if it was pink, don’t you agree?

tumblr_82295cb310490ff8922009658ee8a26b_7b9e0833_500

9 Likes

I’ll take a bat legacy. Definitely a big burden but you’ll have you fellow bat family to support you train you get you ready to hero. And carve my own path in that legacy. Plus all the bat stuff sound fun.

8 Likes

Bat Legacy

If I’m staying true to myself, then I’d probably really mess up badly if I went at it alone.

I definitely need guidance and there’s no better teacher.

7 Likes

I think it would be cool to hang out with the batfamily.
and it comes with all the stuff you need including backup.
also don’t mind doing the little jobs there’s a lot of stuff that doesn’t get done now that alfred is gone.

6 Likes

I would avoid the bat emblem.

While I appreciate the need for back-up and support, I think that perhaps I would find things stifling under Batman’s leadership.

5 Likes

If it’s the Wayne Family Adventures Batfamily, then hell yeah, sign me up for that! But otherwise the trauma would just be too strong in practice, as cool as it’d still be in theory

6 Likes