Would You Rather: Through the Valley of Fear or Down the Rabbit Hole of Madness?

Welcome to Would You Rather!

Welcome to Would You Rather, DC Edition! I’ll be presenting you with some tough choices and want to know why you’ve chosen them. Don’t be afraid to get chatty! :wink:

Would You Rather…

• Face your deepest fears induced by Scarecrow’s fear toxin in the eerie, desolate shadows of a forgotten alleyway, your heart hammering against your chest as the darkness amplifies every imagined terror
  • Dare to enter the Riddler’s haunted mansion, where laughter echoes through dusty halls and deadly puzzles lie in wait, promising a chilling mental battle against your own limitations
0 voters

Have any Would You Rather ideas you’d like to see? Be sure to share them, along with why you think they should be featured, in the comments! I’ll be sure to @ the people who mention the idea when/if that version of Would You Rather is posted!

Like what you see? Be sure to check out the other entries in my Would You Rather Series!

Would You Rather Series

Would You Rather: Between a Rock and a Hard Place

Would You Rather: Too Fast or Too Dark

Would You Rather: Power and Wealth

Would You Rather: Craziness and Bloodlust

Would You Rather: Magic and Sparks

Would You Rather: Now or Later

8 Likes

Riddler seems so less sadistic than Scarecrow. If I lose I would rather get a quick death than death by a thousands cuts.

6 Likes

Both seem like a difficult challenge. I guess Scarecrow. I don’t think I’ll be able to solve the puzzles :sweat_smile:. So I’ll try my fears. At least if it goes wrong I can get the chance to meet Scarecrow​:sweat_smile:

7 Likes

I’ve always been somewhat good at puzzles, but not Riddler-level, so I chose “The Valley of Fear”

As Batman, I got a few personal demons to fight anyway lol

4 Likes

riddler im pretty sure has been the type of guy to give up and basically tell you the answer just so he can say you solved the riddle
if you act stupid enough you can escape the traps and solve the riddle but probably wont escape him shooting you with a gun when you get out

5 Likes

That’s a good point

Yeah, but… it’s Riddler. He may have brains, but he doesn’t have the brawn. Doesn’t Riddler have a weak arm anyway? That gun could probably easily slip out of his hand lol

4 Likes

First I will beat Riddler then I will beat Scarecrow. Then I will put them both in each other’s traps for good measure. Gives me an excuse for my new batpopcorn recipe.

4 Likes

Definitely taking a page out of this book

4 Likes

As someone with mild PTSD, I’ll take Riddler over Scarecrow

4 Likes

I feel so targeted because I love both of them. They’re my villain crushes.

Although… I have been on a Scarecrow kick recently, and if it’s Nolan’s Scarecrow, I choose that one :blush:

5 Likes

Robin made sure this one would be hard on you. Very hard.

5 Likes

Cool :+1:

5 Likes

I have already faced my deepest fear and survived, if a bit worse for wear, so I went with The Scarecrow. He’s probably much more of a sadist than The Riddler, but it’s something I already know I can make it through.

5 Likes

Hmm…honestly, I feel like Scarecrow’s might be a little more cathartic if I make it out the other side. Cheaper than therapy, you know?

6 Likes

Scarecrow would probably express more interest than an actual therapist, who probably makes his or her grocery list while you’re talking :laughing:

4 Likes

Riddler has to be one of the most self defeating villains ever. I mean, If he just wanted to commit crimes, he wouldn’t be leaving all of these riddles behind. He’d just take or do whatever he wanted, then get out.

5 Likes

I mean, I’m on fear toxin almost every weekend anyway because I initially sought out Crane for therapy. I don’t know if it’s helped but I have a higher tolerance to the toxin now, and I’m working through daddy issues (kinda) :blush:

4 Likes

Scarecrow, it would be easy to just thug it out the only phobia i know i have is phone calls lol.

6 Likes

Yo! You got it easy :smile:

I almost have a list of things I have to work through if I got hit with toxin. It’d take a while

3 Likes