Would You Rather: 50 Years

Welcome to Would You Rather!

Welcome to Would You Rather, DC Edition! I’ll be presenting you with some tough choices and want to know why you’ve chosen them. Don’t be afraid to get chatty! :wink:

Would You Rather…

• Emerge from the speed force after being stuck there for 50 years only to come back to a life that will never be the same
  • Be forced to cryogenically freeze your loved ones for the next 50 years by Mr. Freeze, not knowing what the future might hold for them
0 voters

Have any Would You Rather ideas you’d like to see? Be sure to share them, along with why you think they should be featured, in the comments! I’ll be sure to @ the people who mention the idea when/if that version of Would You Rather is posted!

Like what you see? Be sure to check out the other entries in my Would You Rather Series!

Would You Rather Series

Would You Rather: Between a Rock and a Hard Place

Would You Rather: Too Fast or Too Dark

Would You Rather: Power and Wealth

Would You Rather: Craziness and Bloodlust

Would You Rather: Magic and Sparks

9 Likes

I went with being cryogenically suspended as I think the 50 years would pass more quickly!

5 Likes

Speed Force baby. It’s the closest I’ll get to becoming Fry from Futurama

4 Likes

LOL. Love this response in particular :joy:

4 Likes

Speed force for myself. I wouldn’t want to make decisions on loved ones that I wasn’t sure what would hold for them when they awake.

4 Likes

Both options might send me into a mental breakdown, lets go with speed force. Besides, I lose people and start from scratch all the time, I practically have this situation in the bag :slightly_smiling_face::smiling_face_with_tear:

5 Likes

My Battime machine is about to come in handy.

3 Likes

Speed force just for the heck of it. Maybe I’ll get some powers from it :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Speed Force for me because I’d rather make a choice for myself than a choice for someone else. Especially, when I don’t know how it will turn out for them.

5 Likes

I choose myself. I would not subject anyone i love to be frozen for 50 years. That’s just wrong.

2 Likes

I got a few liked ones, but the only loved one I got is me, so I freeze myself and see what happens

4 Likes