Would You Rather: Magic and Sparks

Welcome to Would You Rather!

Welcome to Would You Rather, DC Edition! I’ll be presenting you with some tough choices and want to know why you’ve chosen them. Don’t be afraid to get chatty! :wink:

Would You Rather…

• Have Black Lightning’s powers but you electrocuted everyone you touched
  • Be able to cast spells like Zatanna but only ever be able to speak and communicate backwards

0 voters

Have any Would You Rather ideas you’d like to see? Be sure to share them, along with why you think they should be featured, in the comments! I’ll be sure to @ the people who mention the idea when/if that version of Would You Rather is posted!

Like what you see? Be sure to check out the other entries in my Would You Rather Series!

Would You Rather Series

Would You Rather: Between a Rock and a Hard Place

Would You Rather: Too Fast or Too Dark

7 Likes

I kcip annataZ, ot kaeps drawkcab!:grinning::tophat::magic_wand:

4 Likes

I voted to be able to cast spells like Zatanna. Aside from always having a crush on Zatanna, only being able to speak and communicate backwards would be less fatal to others than electrocuting everyone I touched!

5 Likes

Figure somebody acing my slang anyway.

4 Likes

I pick Zatanna. Lightning would be awesome, but if I electrocute everyone I touch, that might be a problem. Granted, I live my life with no physical connection with anyone 6 days a week anyway, but I should play it safe. :upside_down_face:

Plus, I can always just write or text normally. Maybe I can conjure up some sort of speaking back that translates what I say back into normal speak

5 Likes

2 things about this:

1. That would be hilarious
  2. Yllamron kaeps em tel!
5 Likes

Magic. I’ll just speak my backwards backwards which would come out forwards.

2 Likes

Any and all forms of communication = backwards @EDT!

@Jurisdiction @NYJt3 Lol nooo this is cheating! There is no way out of speaking/communicating backwards :joy:

4 Likes

It would still be funny as all hell. Everyone would be like “what’s he saying” and then Bugs Bunny would show up eating a carrot and scream “What’s up, Doc?”

3 Likes

:sweat_smile:Neht si ti sdrawkcab llew

4 Likes

the-good-place-is-the-bad-place

3 Likes

Does this apply to writing and/or sign language?

2 Likes

Nope. No. Not fun. Not good.

2 Likes