Would You Rather: Power Fantasy

Welcome to Would You Rather!

Welcome to Would You Rather, DC Edition! I’ll be presenting you with some tough choices and want to know why you’ve chosen them. Don’t be afraid to get chatty! :wink:

Would You Rather…

• Gain the power you choose but have it only be active 1 week out of every month
  • Gain a power for 2 weeks out of every month, but it’s completely random (max one power at a time, does not stack)
0 voters

Have any Would You Rather ideas you’d like to see? Be sure to share them, along with why you think they should be featured, in the comments! I’ll be sure to @ the people who mention the idea when/if that version of Would You Rather is posted!

Like what you see? Be sure to check out the other entries in my Would You Rather Series!

Would You Rather Series

Would You Rather: Between a Rock and a Hard Place

Would You Rather: Too Fast or Too Dark

Would You Rather: Power and Wealth

Would You Rather: Craziness and Bloodlust

Would You Rather: Magic and Sparks

10 Likes

One week by choice. I wouldn’t want my draw for the month to be a waste because I got powers that aren’t really useful to me.

7 Likes

Telekinesis for a week! Hell yeah!

7 Likes

I am not risking the power being something like every time I sneeze some random person dies.

7 Likes

I’ve got allergies and a need for destruction. I’ll take the random power.

Me hanging out with the other chaotic two week power types:

IMG_5712

6 Likes

Congrats sir! You get to choose which power you want for the week. What will it be?

ME: The ability to warp reality

Loophole!

7 Likes

Gimme the random power. Keeps life interesting!

8 Likes

I would pick the one week power I would pick healing for the power so one week every month I could help with a lot of trouble

9 Likes

I’m a creature of habit, so I went with the same power only one week out of the month.

7 Likes

If I had a power to fly each month for one week, it’s fine with me. Just hope I don’t get stuck in a middle of nowhere on Earth for a rest of the month!:thinking:

7 Likes

Do not forget all the bugs in your teeth. Thankfully for me they hate my braces.

7 Likes

Until you’re laughing with some friends and you just randomly laser someone in the face. I’m going to play it safe lol

6 Likes

Just wait until you get the power to raise the dead.

6 Likes

Nobody said that the time our powers kicked in was random. I’d prepare myself once it was time.

7 Likes

You just guaranteed you would get time manipulation powers first.

6 Likes

Hey, if there was a way for me to guarantee my powers, they wouldn’t be random.

7 Likes

Not with that attitude.

6 Likes

When it is time for my random power to come, that’s the time to visit someone I don’t like, just in case. :wink:

(OMG I sure went supervillain quick).

7 Likes

What if your power is you give others powers? Now person you do not like has all the powers of Black Condor or something.

6 Likes

Time to revisit some old “friends” :joy:

5 Likes