Would You Rather: Craziness and Bloodlust

Welcome to Would You Rather!

Welcome to Would You Rather, DC Edition! I’ll be presenting you with some tough choices and want to know why you’ve chosen them. Don’t be afraid to get chatty! :wink:

Would You Rather…

• Spend a day alone in a room with King Shark knowing he’s starving and wants to eat you
  • Spend a day with the Joker and all he keeps saying to you is that he has a huge surprise for you at the end of the day

0 voters

Have any Would You Rather ideas you’d like to see? Be sure to share them, along with why you think they should be featured, in the comments! I’ll be sure to @ the people who mention the idea when/if that version of Would You Rather is posted!

Like what you see? Be sure to check out the other entries in my Would You Rather Series!

Would You Rather Series

Would You Rather: Between a Rock and a Hard Place

Would You Rather: Too Fast or Too Dark

9 Likes

I’ll take my chances with The Joker. If King Shark is hungry he’s always going to eat you. But sometimes The Joker finds it funnier to let you live.

10 Likes

Oh jesus lord sharks are one of my biggest fears and if he were real I would be terrified of the Joker this is a hard choice

4 Likes

JOKES ON HIM CAUSE I HAVE A SURPRISE OF MY OWN :smiling_imp:

7 Likes

I went with King Shark. I think i might be able to reason with him or distract him long enough to survive. There is no reasoning with The Joker!

3 Likes

Also- you have a whole day of ‘maybe the Batman will save me’ vs no chance of walking out of that room with King Shark.

9 Likes

I would blast Joker in the head shutting his brain off. Then I just drag him to Arkham. I would probably put braces on all his teeth before then because why not.

3 Likes

I picture my day with the Joker going something like this…

Then I would put on some brass knuckles or grab a wrench, and bash his brains in.

4 Likes

I think if I was particularly crafty I could live past a Joker encounter. He’s just man with normal teeth. Getting eaten is an awful way to go! :dizzy_face:

4 Likes

His teeth are not normal

5 Likes

A) If I had to fight them, I like my odds against Joker who is essentially a normal person more than against King Shark.

B) About the only thing Joker could do after being trapped in a room together all day that would “surprise” me is let me live without hurting me at all. That would be shocking.

5 Likes

Honestly, knowing Joker, the surprise is probably that there is no surprise. He’d think that’s hysterical

4 Likes

So he would laugh? That would make his mouth a great target for my cosmic energy.

4 Likes

You didn’t specify what kind of room so I’m about to cook king shark some food in the kitchen and then we could hangout with no worries of him eating me.

5 Likes

Yeah but I wouldn’t be dead

5 Likes

I would save you before he killed you.

5 Likes

yep, take my chances with the crazy. Sharks gonna be a shark and that’s a big one.

4 Likes

I don’t like clowns but if King Shark is hungry I’m not going to be able to stop him. I’ll take my chances with Joker, maybe I can think of a funny joke that I can use to bargain for my life.

Plus, Batman is almost always watching the Joker, there is a chance he will show up and save me… right? :grimacing:

6 Likes

Since when does Batman not save his son. That or you will just undie again.

6 Likes

I’ll take my chance with the Joker and hope Batman or Batgirl can come to my rescue. Whatever the suprise may be by the Joker, it can’t be good! :cold_sweat:

5 Likes