Would You Rather: Power and Wealth

Welcome to Would You Rather!

Welcome to Would You Rather, DC Edition! I’ll be presenting you with some tough choices and want to know why you’ve chosen them. Don’t be afraid to get chatty! :wink:

Would You Rather…

• Become rich enough, like a certain Gothamite :wink:, that you can take a spaceship (alone) through the universe but never be able to visit Earth ever again
  • Gain Kryptonian powers but you can never leave Earth
0 voters

Have any Would You Rather ideas you’d like to see? Be sure to share them, along with why you think they should be featured, in the comments! I’ll be sure to @ the people who mention the idea when/if that version of Would You Rather is posted!

Like what you see? Be sure to check out the other entries in my Would You Rather Series!

Would You Rather Series

Would You Rather: Between a Rock and a Hard Place

Would You Rather: Too Fast or Too Dark

10 Likes

What good is money if I can’t spend it on Earth? I’ll take the Kryptonian powers. I’m not sure there’s much out there to see anyway.

7 Likes

Become rich enough, like a certain Gothamite :wink:, that you can take a spaceship (alone) through the universe but never be able to visit Earth ever again

can or must?

5 Likes

You just said I could use the money to leave Earth. You never said I had to actually leave Earth in my spaceship. Therefore I just use my money to fund somebody else to do the heroics away from Earth while I fund crime fighting on Earth.

Plus I cannot accept Kryptonian powers. They are powered by the sun, and I work nights.

9 Likes

Good point. If this was the DC universe, maybe. Our universe? Forget that :yawning_face:

4 Likes

Being rich like a certain Gotham Citizen would be great, but I couldn’t accomplish what I want if I had to leave Earth and never return. If I had powers like a Kryptonian I could get justice for someone and others as well.

4 Likes

My name is Celeste but even I don’t want to go to space. I’m okay with being Kyptonian as long as I get to stay on earth :earth_americas: :blush:

7 Likes

As fun as a spaceship is, living like in a Star Trek world, I’d pick Kryptonian power to stay on earth, cause I can easily get homesick! :grin:

5 Likes

I would much rather have Kryptonian Powers…there’s just so much one could do with them. It would be very…satisfying.

5 Likes

There is so much to do on Earth, I’d take the powers and do what I can here. Would I really need money at that point?

4 Likes
4 Likes

I have people that need me so no space

6 Likes

Kryptonians can crush coal into diamonds. Do with that what you will.

7 Likes

Ahh loop hole :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

Thank you for getting We Are stuck in my head,

I’d choose the powers 100%. I have no interest in going to space and I wouldn’t mind never getting a splinter again. I make enough money to live, I don’t need billions.

7 Likes

My bats have huge and expensive appetites. Batnard eats kevlar every day.

5 Likes

[Channels Cass]

Batnard … strong. He can be tired, no…hired? He can get money… buy food for self. I take care of me… cents I was 8 years old…

Steph says something about him being a bat off screen

5 Likes

Batnard does have a job. He runs on the little hamster wheels to generate power to all my stuff.

I believe in green energy, and what screams green energy more than bat power.

5 Likes

Definitely the Kryptonian powers, but I would use them only for pranks, like waiting on the wing of a plane staring in the window until someone notices me, or if someone bumps into me, I would float away going “No! Stop! What are you doing to me?!”

I would also make a habit of pantsing dictators while they were doing press conferences, and if I saw someone driving too slow on the highway I would pick up their car and start flying with it at 200 mph.

(Maybe it’s best I don’t have powers).

3 Likes

SAME HERE!!!

Nope we need someone who’s willing to do this stuff for the betterment of society

4 Likes