Would You Rather: Too Fast or Too Dark

Welcome to Would You Rather!

Welcome to Would You Rather, DC Edition! I’ll be presenting you with some tough choices and want to know why you’ve chosen them. Don’t be afraid to get chatty! :wink:

Would You Rather…

• Be as fast as the Flash, but everytime you used your powers, you couldn’t stop for at least 4 hours
  • Be able to live underwater like Aquaman, but the world above water is like poison to you and your skin could never get close to the sun’s rays (aka a life of darkness)

0 voters

Have any Would You Rather ideas you’d like to see? Be sure to share them, along with why you think they should be featured, in the comments! I’ll be sure to @ the people who mention the idea when/if that version of Would You Rather is posted!

Like what you see? Be sure to check out the other entries in my Would You Rather Series!

Would You Rather Series

Would You Rather: Between a Rock and a Hard Place

14 Likes

I am needed to protect Gotham. I must be above ground to defend it. Aquaman is already doing a great job, and I am not needed there, and Aquaman is already so perfect to the point he actually outgrossed all my movies at the box office in one try.

I could just never use my new powers, but I will find a way to make that work because I’m Batman.

9 Likes

Would Batman be more efficient with speed? I like to think so.

8 Likes

I would be. Because I’m Batman.

7 Likes

This was easy for me. I much prefer running to swimming!

8 Likes

My sister’s afraid of the dark and not seeing her would be much worse than having to run for four hours

9 Likes

Be as fast as The Flash and not stop for 4 hours.

There’s plenty one can do with powers like his in 240 minutes, especially when it comes to international travel.

Why, you could clear off every country you’d like to visit (and see all of their prominent sights to see) in no time flat!

9 Likes

Batman definitely wishes he had super speed.

7 Likes

Let me live in the water and be friends with the fish

6 Likes

Question - when you say run like The Flash, does that mean we tap into the Speed Force? If so, I will do that because the loophole is that way everything comes to a stand still around me or at least goes extremely slowly. So I don’t have to literally run for the entire period, I could walk while others still see me go at super speed

5 Likes

Maybe you’ll meet SpongeBob

6 Likes

Yes I would very much like that

4 Likes

Same here.

6 Likes

I think it’d be fun to live with all the weird deep sea fish. It certainly beats being stuck running for four hours straight!

4 Likes

But if that happened every time you ran, it’d get pretty old fast (pun only slightly intended). After all, it’s not like you can stop and chat with the locals if you have to keep running for another 239 minutes.

6 Likes

How much work can I finish with Flash’s speed in 4 hours? How many books can I read or skills can I pick up? How many problems can I solve? What kind of money can I make? Picking the speed seems like a no brainer.

6 Likes

A tough one. The speed would be helpful even with the time frame. But being an ocean darkness creature sounds fun so what the heck maybe I’ll become a trench :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

That’s true. Running for 4 hours isn’t a foolproof, airtight plan by any means, but I feel it beats the alternative.

4 Likes

NO!!! NO!!! Last time that happened, we got the Red Death!! Keep Batman AWAY from the Speed Force!!

6 Likes

Also, there’s a way around the 4 hours thing.

In Kingdom Come, the Flash has become so fast he can NEVER stop moving, so when he needs to talk to people, he just stops and phases so he’s still moving but people can understand him.

That’s why I choice the super-speed.

Plus, I once broke down the science of the Speed Force on a bet with one notebook, 4 pencils, and 7 seasons of the Flash on Netflix. I can make it work/

6 Likes