80 Years of Robin

March-20-Slideshow

Last month, to join in the Robin celebrations across the community, members of the @DCFanArtClub each claimed a different Robin from throughout the decades to draw. All of those submissions have been compiled here. :batman_hv_1:

When available, the first link leads to comics in the DCU library where you can see these Robins. The second link leads to the artists’ original posts. Thanks for checking them out!

1 Dick Grayson, Classic Robin | ImpulseMaxMercury

2 Dick Grayson, Earth-2, Original Costume | biff_pow & biff_pow

3 Dick Grayson, Earth-43, Countdown Presents: The Search for Ray Palmer: Red Rain | Nightroia

4 Jason Todd (no specific issue!) | Jay_Kay

5 Jason Todd, Red Robin | chongoboy1014

6 Tim Drake, Red Robin | wonderlyn

7 Stephanie Brown | serenap95

8 Damian Wayne | stefanie.murr7

9 Carrie Kelly | EasternShoreSpeedster

10 Barbara Gordon, Batgirl + Batman: Thrillkiller '62 | gilbertsanchez2.31878

11 Matt McGinnis | Broken Knight

12 Duke Thomas | RedDeath_Earth13

13 Bizarro Robin | AnonymousHQ

14 Tengu | CynicalPink

15 Robin Redblade | Poennichi

16 Rochelle Wayne, Batman: Reign of Terror | emmgregson.12517

17 & 18 Daxton Chill & Dre Cipriani | cici

19 Isabella Ortiz | cici

20 Riko Sheridan | DudeBroTray

21 Troy Walker | RedDeath_Earth13

22 Robbie the Robin (YouTube) | thelunarmouse

23 Boyd, Captain Carrot and His Amazing Zoo Crew #14 | DrewWorldOrder

24 Toy Wonder | WonderWoman_85

25 Robinbot | loganmichaelphilips

I’ve gotten word that a few more people may add their entries later, but that’s it for now!

April’s challenge is for members to turn their favorite animated and live-action DC episodes into comic book covers, so wish them luck (or come lurk)!

24 Likes

These are awesome :clap::clap::clap:

6 Likes

Oh, this is fantastic! Not just the main Robins, but all of them, including my girl Stephanie Brown, the We Are Robin gang Riko, Dre, and Dax - and even Troy! And that is quite the awesome Carrie Kelley!

10 Likes

Thank you for doing this, Chief!

5 Likes

@biff_pow Don’t thank me yet! I think I missed one or two. :sob: Fixing now!

5 Likes

Wow, wow, wow! This is incredible @DCFanArtClub! I love all of the unique styles and mediums - imaginations are poppin’ in the DCU! Fantastic job! Thank you for sharing your virtual gallery! Speaking of, @nu52 - you always have this awesome “image carousel” in your posts. It would be so effective for threads like this. Would you mind sharing the magic to the code?

9 Likes

How fun! I can’t wait to be a part of next month!

5 Likes

I love everyone’s work (except mine, because I threw it together on the last day)!

3 Likes

Don’t talk yourself down. Just think it’s great for one days work! :grin:

5 Likes

@AnonymousHQ What Alonica said. But next time around I can keep dm’ing you with angry photos to make you get to work sooner, if you insist

6 Likes

Amazing!!! I can’t pick a favorite!

I can’t wait to see next month’s and to try to identify the scenes!

6 Likes

I insist.

:rofl:

4 Likes

@MissGsptlsnz ty for supporting the artists!

@AnonymousHQ you’ve got it

5 Likes

This is incredible! Thanks for helping to show off the amazing talent our Community has to offer.

4 Likes

@Barrys.Better.Half For sure! It was my pleasure!

3 Likes

Thank you. Very cool & very jealous.

3 Likes

Rad stuff!

3 Likes

Could you link me to one? I might be able to figure it out. :slight_smile: Just preferably one that doesn’t have any spoilers, haha. I avoid most of the reading clubs in fear of them!

2 Likes

@CynicalPink I’ve tried to figure it out myself before but Discourse is picky. If you do end up “unlocking the combo”, please let me know. Here’s an example thread: World of Wonder Week 35 Wonder Woman.

Good luck! :four_leaf_clover:

2 Likes

Thanks for this!

3 Likes