80 Years of Robin

Thanks, @KeyFamily! Will check out after work and let you know if I learn anything!

2 Likes

Oh, a gif! I know how to do that in photoshop. Do you have a copy? If so, I can write ya a quick tutorial, if needed. Not sure if thatā€™s how nu made it, thoughā€¦

2 Likes

Haha. Oh wow, @CynicalPink - you busted it wide open! I was thinking it was an image carousel in html. I have a great app to make gifs and will definitely give it a try with my upcoming art piece (in progress). Thank you for digging into that and helping me realize a simpler solution. Maybe youā€™ll want to try a gif for the outer image of these art posts to showcase whatā€™s inside?

2 Likes

@KeyFamily Welcome! I threw one up there for now to test things, but this post seems to be having some kind of glitch. I was told itā€™s not showing up in Fan Creations, and when you do a search, it wonā€™t show that way either. I wrote in for tech assistance. Hopefully all the photos didnā€™t make the post too large or somethingā€¦

1 Like

@CynicalPink, thereā€™s an eye icon with a slash through it next to the title.

Iā€™ve seen that with another post before here. It seems to indicate that the thread is not discoverable through search (hidden). Iā€™m not sure how that works but the example I have was created by @Applejack, so perhaps you could ask for clarity.

I also noticed that your ā€œslideshowā€ has transitions, which may make the file larger. A quick ā€œflipā€ (no transition effects) through the photos should work. My gif maker doesnā€™t allow enough to cover all 24 pieces, otherwise I could test it for you.

1 Like

@KeyFamily Ty again! Gonna did to see what I can find on hidden posts. And good point about the gif; I had tossed it into an online generator to whip up the quick test last night.

2 Likes

Oh wow these are beautiful

4 Likes

All of these turned out really amazing! Great job everyone!

5 Likes

Loving all the submissions! I didnt make it in time but I did this one a few years agoā€¦

8 Likes

@jamarrwilson6.86103 Love the layout! Great tribute to the main guys!

2 Likes

I love the reflection of the Joker in Jasonā€™s mask.

4 Likes

My favorite is @CynicalPinkā€™s Tengu.:japanese_goblin:

3 Likes

The Robin Robin is great and my favorite. Get this bird a miniseries!

3 Likes

Everyone did such a forking fantastic job ā€” I donā€™t think I come close! But Tengu was awesome and had such a bad end, so Iā€™m glad heā€™s getting some love!

3 Likes

@MissGsptlsnz Here is the thread for the Robin piece @CynicalPink (Thank you BTW CP!) was referring to.

1 Like