DC Fan Art Club: Monthly Challenge, March 2020

@biff_pow Thank you!

1 Like

Wow this came out so awesome! These colors are stunning :clap::clap::clap::clap::exploding_head::exploding_head::exploding_head:

3 Likes

Yes :sweat_smile: lol I might have fallen really hard for Dax and Dre and drew them another time in an AU kind of thing. I took some liberties when I drew them the second time and gave Dax some tattoos, it seemed fitting for him. So that’s a tinnny reference to that. I’m amazed you noticed that haha :grin:

4 Likes

If you end up doing the video, I suggest the song “Experiment on me” By Halsey, you probaly won’t choose this, but it’s a great song(along with the rest of the Birds Of Prey album)! Also, I’m pretty sure this is the wrong page, but yeah, I can’t find the right one again.

3 Likes

@cici Thank you so much! It was terrifying working with them! I’ve got so many art supplies collecting dust bc I’m constantly like :scream:

2 Likes

That whole album tbh :clap::fire::100::black_heart:

3 Likes

This is excellent. I think the red turned out excellent!

3 Likes

@WonderWoman_85 thank you! Glad it worked out in the end!

1 Like

I’m past the deadline, but I might as well post it now rather than never. :’)

This is Robin Redblade, I really enjoyed drawing the hair! Joker’s design in that universe was so stunning as well! I’m so sorry for the late submission;;

6 Likes

@Poennichi ohmagosh, dont worry about being late, I’m so glad you’re sharing!!! You can still put it in the monthly thread too, if you’d like, but I’m very happy to add it to the main post (once I make it) in fam creations. Love how expressive this is! Your style really shines!

Sorry for short reply, but I’m working :sweat_smile: really glad ya shared!

3 Likes

:star_struck:

2 Likes

Thank you so much!! It’s no problem about the reply, hope you have a good day!

2 Likes

Wow. Beautiful piece.

3 Likes

Late, but. I’m calling it done.

Watercolors, pearlescent watercolors, and Prismacolor fineliners.

5 Likes

@WonderWoman_85 I know I already said it in our messages, but this is a beautiful job, with such an innovative background and beautiful shading! Glad you squeezed the challenge into your schedule!

2 Likes

Thank you!
I had it sketched out early in the month, but then didn’t have time to color it.
Haven’t worked with watercolors in a while, so I was experimenting a bit.

2 Likes

I know its too late but can I call someone

2 Likes

Yeah, of course!

1 Like

Bruce Wayne Robin @CynicalPink , a pretty strange story

2 Likes

There were a lot of very bizarre tales in the mix for this challenge. Looking forward to seeing ya have a go of that version of Bruce, though!

1 Like