DC Fan Art Club: Monthly Challenge, March 2020

Does anybody watch the CWs the Flash?
Well of you do I have one question, at the end of season 1 Eddie Thawne killed himself to prevent Eobard Thawne/ Reverse Flash from killing Barry/ Flash. Since Eobard died from that, why did it not reset the timeline from killing Barry’s mother?

2 Likes

I drew this long time ago

11 Likes

Answer: speed force

I turn my brain off for the CW shows. I’m either too stupid to follow the whiteboard explanations or they make and break the rules as convenient to the plot

4 Likes

Thanks Cynical

3 Likes

@RedDeath_Earth13 Sorry that was of zero help. Maybe HubCityQuestion can help in his weekly thread?

2 Likes

Here is my Carrie Kelly for the monthly challenge. Really great idea celebrating 80 years of Robin! #dcfac

19 Likes

Lol that’s awesome! I like it!

3 Likes

Great job! I like how you included the giant penny—always a favorite of mine!

4 Likes

That is beautiful. Did you draw the figure upside down or flip the image?
Amazing movement and contrast, yet again. Kudos! :star_struck:

4 Likes

Thank you! I drew it primarily upside down, but I rotated the piece around depending on the angle i needed for certain brush strokes.

5 Likes

This is amazing! I love the contrast in colors and the way it mirrors the famous image of Batman in front of the Lightning! Great job!

4 Likes

I’m glad you liked it! The penny was tricky because obviously I have Lincoln on it so it has to look like him. This and the way I tried to show the words and numbers raised on the penny which I am proud of.

4 Likes

The depth you created! Especially her hair! I want to touch it!

4 Likes

You should be proud of it—looks great!

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

WHat the whaaaaat??!?!? That looks amazing! Great job!

3 Likes

Hey all. Can’t see pics right now. Just didn’t want you to think I was ignoring the group. Life stuff. :mask: Be in touch soon. Glad y’all are keeping it lively!

4 Likes

take care of yourself, Chief! i promise not to draw anything good until you’re back!

2 Likes

Feel better!

3 Likes

Thank you, appreciate it!

3 Likes