Pride Profile: Nightmare Nurse

Pride_Profile_Nightmare Nurse

:00_dc_pride:Pride Profile: Nightmare Nurse. Asa was a demon who decided the best way to save her dying human mistress was to take over her body. Having sworn the Hippocratic Oath to Apollo and Panacea, Asa became the Nightmare Nurse. Created by Dan DiDio, J.M. Dematteis, and Philip Tan, Nigthmare Nurse debuted in The Phantom Stranger #8 where she worked with Zatanna to heal the injured Stranger. When she’s not enjoying the company of dryads and sylphs, or John Constantine, this naughty nurse sometimes helps out the Justice League Dark with her abilities to heal and wield magic.

Phantom Stranger
Justice League Dark

4 Likes

Pride Month Club Discussions. Need a deeper look at other Pride characters? Check out these club discussions from across the DCUI.

World of Bats: Batwoman Elegy

Doom Patrol Pride Month

DC History Club: Supergirl: Being Super

DC History and Harley’s Crew: V for Vendetta

DC Book Club: Pride Month

Characters of DC: Midnighter and Apollo

Birds of Prey Club: Batwoman and Montoya

DC History Club: The Pride History of the DCU

World of Bats: Gotham Half a Life

House of Horror: The Low, Low Woods

Harley’s Crew: Harley and Ivy

Justice League Book Club: The Ray

3 Likes

I admit we had many characters to choose from for profiles, but when I saw Nightmare Nurse on a list, I had to put her in. I’m smitten by her bad girl does good (if she’s in the mood) ways.

2 Likes

Only really know her from the animated movie, I’ll have to read some of the JLD stuff she was introduced in at some point.

2 Likes

Pretty entertaining. She’s just very memorable

1 Like