Countdown To DC Universe Infinite

43 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches, today character we’ll be looking at is Jason Todd AKA The Red Hood!:slightly_smiling_face:

Red Hood And The Outlaws: Rebirth (2016) #1

5 Likes

42 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches, today characters of the day is full of misfit heroes, The Doom Patrol! Here’s their first adventure! :chief_dp: :robotmanscrap_dp: :crazyjane_dp: :negativeman_dp: :rita_dp:

My Greatest Adventures (1955) #80

Also if would like to know more about Doom Patrol and their many adventures, be sure to checkout The Doom Patrol Club!:nerd_face:

5 Likes

41 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches! Wish we can stretch it a bit closer! While we’re all stretching for it, here’s our today character of a day, Plastic Man!:smiley:

Plastic Man (1988-1989) #1

If you would like to read more about Plastic man or other stretching characters (Except for Reed Richard, sadly), Be sure to check out their stretchy fan club, here’s a link…

:dc:

5 Likes

I love that you’re including clubs that coincide with the characters you are choosing in your countdown. That’s awesome! :orange_heart:

3 Likes

Thankyou, I really appreciate that.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

40 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches, For the next 7 days we’ll be looking at comics that are based on TV Animated series, while the show will be gone, their comic will still be here.:slightly_smiling_face:
Today we’ll be looking at a very first comic that was based on a DC TV show (Hopefully @HanukkahCityQuestion will tell me if I’m right or wrong), The Super Friends! :batman: :superman: :wonderwoman:

Super Friends (1976) #1

If you would like to know more about The Superfriends or Justice League, be sure to check out the Justice League club, here’s a link…

:batman_hv_6: :gl_hv_2: :flash_hv_1: :superman_hv_4:

6 Likes

Can I join that club? Pweeez? :slight_smile:

3 Likes

LOL! Oh I guess you could.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Sweeeeet! :metal:t2:

One day, I won’t just be a member of that club, I’ll be calling the shots and running the joint too.

Bet on it. :smile:

3 Likes

I think you could make an argument that Superman’s Pal, Jimmy Olsen was inspired by the Adventures of Superman TV show, but this is definitely the first direct tie-in.

4 Likes

Thankyou.:grinning:

2 Likes

39 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches, This week we say farewell to TV series on DC Universe, but thankfully their comic series is still going to be here when DCUI launches. Today we’ll be looking at not 1 but two different comics that are based on a same series, Batman The Animated Series. It would later also be called The New Adventures Of Batman & Robin, that’s where the second comic series come in.
Besides that, the character of the day is…The Penguin! :penguin_smirkhqtas:

The Batman Adventures (1992) #1

Batman & Robin Adventures (1995) #4

In the meantime please be sure to checkout these two great book club, one is about Batman and one about Robin!:grinning:

:batman: :jasonrobingif_ttns:

4 Likes

38 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches, this week we sadly say goodbye to tv series that’s leaving DC Universe, today we’ll be looking at a comic that’s based on Superman The Animated Series. Also today character of the day is Brainiac!:slightly_smiling_face:

Superman Adventures (1996) #3
:grinning: Also if you would like to know or read more about Superman, please be sure to checkout Superman fanclub, here’s a link…

:superman:

6 Likes

Thanks @Reaganfan78 , much appreciated!

It’s been great having you in the club.

3 Likes

You’re welcome and Thankyou.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

37 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches, This week we continue to say goodbye to TV series and movies on DC Universe, today we’ll be looking at Justice League Adventures with today characters are Mister Freeze, Killer Frost, Captain Cold and Icicle! :cold_face::snowflake::snowman_with_snow::snowflake:

Justice League Adventures (2001) #12

Also please be sure to check out one of my favorite club, The DC TV & Movie Club. :grinning:

7 Likes

Thank you. And we are definitely not going anywhere even if video goes off.

4 Likes

36 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches, this week we’re saying goodbye to some of the videos that are leaving and one of them is The Green Lantern The Animated Series. A series that ended far too soon.
Today character that represent the show is Kilowog! :slightly_smiling_face:

Green Lantern The Animated Series (2012) #1

If you would like to know more about Kilowog, Hal Jordan or any of the Green Lanterns, please be sure to checkout the Lantern Corps club! :slightly_smiling_face:

:gl_hv_5:

5 Likes

35 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches, As we continue to say goodbye to video content on DC Universe, today we’ll be looking at Batman Beyond with Terry McGinnis as a today character.:slightly_smiling_face:

Batman Beyond (1999) #1

When Terry goes to school, 1 class he really lack on is history lesson, maybe he should check out this great club that talks about DC History, this was one of the first club I ever join!:slightly_smiling_face:

:dc:

6 Likes

34 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches, While this series is now gone, at least their comic is here to stay as we’ve said goodbye to some of the shows that have now left and gone.
The Legion Of Superheroes is our next characters of the day. :slightly_smiling_face:

The Legion Of Superheroes in the 31st century (2007)#1

If you’re a fan or wanted to know more about The Legion of Superheroes, please be sure to check out the Legion Club.:grinning:

:superman:

6 Likes