Doom Patrol Club

Doom_patrol_symbol
Welcome to the world’s strangest club in the DC Community! This Club (DPC) is dedicated to anything and everything Doom Patrol!

We’ll be having monthly discussions and WALs about everything from members of the group (Robotman, Negative Man, Elasti-Woman, The Chief & Crazy Jane), the interchanging roster to Comics to the HBO MAX Show.

Wanting to join? Click here->https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/g/DoomPatrolClub
If you have any and all questions about this strange and wonderful club, you can contact me @ProActress or my lovely co-lead @biff_pow !
Enjoy the strange ride with us! :robotman_dp: :robotmanscrap_dp:

17 Likes

Readyyy!

ezgif-com-video-to-gif

8 Likes

psa for the club: you can set it so that you get notifications when new threads or replies are made under the doom patrol club tag (thanks to @JLWWSM and @CynicalPink for teaching me how to do this! it took both of them!)

if you want to get notifications for all replies, use the top box; if you just want to know when a new thread’s posted, use the 3rd box

10 Likes

@biff_pow Perfect graphic to explain! Thanks for making it for everyone!

3 Likes

thank you for the helpful visual! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Doom Patrol season 2 on June 25th WOOP WOOP

firehead2

2 Likes

Yea, soooo excited!!! :robotman_dp:

3 Likes

Do you know if the mods are going to schedule a season 1 watch along to lead into s2?

2 Likes

Can do a s1 rewatch/watch along leading up to s2. that’s what I got planned

5 Likes

Alright! :metal: have you decided on a start date?

2 Likes

June 1st :+1:

4 Likes

I’m excited!

2 Likes

Same!

3 Likes

Heya @ProActress2O and @biff_pow, we are not planning a binge edition for Season 1, but keep us posted on your plans and we’ll happily promote! :flexmentallo_dp:

3 Likes

ok, definitely planning on that for the month :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Plan on having WALs for s1 starting June 2nd! The idea would be we all have fun each night watching together :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I am not square, therefore I am there

3 Likes

we’re gettin the band back together :dark_sunglasses:

3 Likes

It’s hard for me to commit but I’m definitely interested and will attend when I can!

3 Likes

Have you decided on a time, Chief? I’m excited!

1 Like