Countdown To DC Universe Infinite

I’m going to miss doing the watch alongs of their cartoon series.

It was fun seeing the legion appear in fatal Five versus Justice league earlier this week during @ReepDaggle 's awesome watch along!!!

3 Likes

33 more days to go til DC Universe Infinite launches, Today we are celebrating the new club on DC Universe, To help with the celebration, today characters is a team of heroes, The Birds Of Prey!:grinning:
Here’s a comic of how the team got started…

Black Canary-Oracle: Birds Of Prey (1995) #1

The show Birds Of Prey is still on DC Universe, be sure to catch all 13 episodes before it leaves.
And here’s a link to the new Birds Of Prey club.:grinning:

:bird::computer:

7 Likes

32 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches, Today character we’ll be looking at DC very own Android hero, Red Tornado. :slightly_smiling_face:

Red Tornado (2009) #1
:dc:

4 Likes

31 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches!!!
We are now just 1 month away from DC Universe Infinite, I don’t know about you guys, I’m getting really excited for it each day, more comics to read. :grinning:
Anyway our today character is Tim Drake the 3rd Robin!

Robin (1993-2009) #0

6 Likes

30 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches, Today we’ll be looking at a classic Super Friends hero, Firestorm!:grinning:

The Fury Of Firestorm (1982) #1

4 Likes

29 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches, today we’re going to be looking at another man of steel, John Henry Iron A.K.A Steel as today character of the day! :grinning:

Steel (1994)#1
:superman:

3 Likes

28 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches, It’s Christmas Eve and today comic will be a special comic, it’s a movie comic adaptation of Batman Returns which take place around Christmas time. Hope they’ll add the other 3 movie comics when DCUI comes!:smiley:

Batman Returns Movie Adaptation (1989) #2
:batman_hv_1:
:catwoman_hv_5:
:penguin_starehqtas:
:batman:

4 Likes

27 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches, Merry Christmas everybody, hope you all have a wonderful Christmas, meanwhile our today character is none other then Santa Claus who team up with Superman!:santa:

DC Comics Presents (1978) #67

Merry Christmas!:grinning::christmas_tree:

4 Likes

Quite festive!!! Thanks for the daily posts…have a very Merry Christmas.

4 Likes

26 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches, With the release of Wonder Woman '84 in Theaters and on HBO Max, today character is Maxwell Lord! If you haven’t seen the new movie yet, please be sure to check it out before it leaves on January 24th.:grinning:

Justice League International #12
:wonderwoman:

4 Likes

25 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches, Today character of the day is Amanda Waller! :slightly_smiling_face:

Suicide Squad: Amanda Waller #1

3 Likes

24 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches,
Today characters of the day is a famous team up thanks to the Titans series, Hawk & Dove!:grinning:

Hawk & Dove (1988) #2
:eagle::dove:

3 Likes

23 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches,
Today character we’ll be looking at is The Huntress!:slightly_smiling_face:

The Huntress (1989) #1

4 Likes

22 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches, today character, we’ll be looking at a other famous speedster, Impulse!:smiley:

Impulse (1995) #29
:theflash:

3 Likes

3 More Weeks Til DC Universe Infinite!!!
21 days are left til DC Universe Infinite! My DC membership expires today so hopefully you wont see a free trial in a link to today character if you’re a member. I will be resubscribing later today.
Anyway here’s today character, Power Girl!:smiley:

Power Girl (1988) #1

4 Likes

20 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches,
There’s two special things about today,first Happy New Year and it’s been 100 days that I’ve started this Countdown! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:
This has been a longest Countdown I’ve ever done and I wanted to thank you all for the likes and comments. A big Thankyou to @HubCityQuestion for doing a comment on comic post in the first month, before stopping, that was fun to read.
Anyway we got 20 days left and here’s a special New Year pick, Superman was the first comic I posted, so I think it’s fitting to do his New Year special.

Action Comics #810
:superman:

4 Likes

19 more days till DC Universe Infinite launches, Today character we’ll be looking at is Static Shock. Be sure to watch his animated series before it leaves on January 20th! :slightly_smiling_face::zap:

Static Shock: Rebirth Of The Cool (2000) #1
:zap:

3 Likes

18 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches, This week we’ll be looking at Batman’s rouge gallery. For a while I purposely try to avoid these characters in order to give other DC characters outside of Gotham a chance to be characters of the day.
Knowing me, I probably would’ve done 120 different characters in Gotham, and that’s not right.
So we’ll be looking at 7 different Batman’s villians for this week and Superman’s villians for next week. So here we go!:grinning:
So riddle me this, Who’s the next character of the day?
Why it’s The Riddler of course!

Batman (1940) #317
:riddlerhqtas:
:question:

5 Likes

Wow only 18. So close.

3 Likes

17 more days til DC Universe Infinite launches, today we’re doing Batman’s Rouge Gallery week, looking at some of his most dangerous villians ever! Today character of the day is Ra’s Al Ghoul! :slightly_smiling_face:

Batman (1940) #244
:batman:

6 Likes