:justice_league_book_club: The Hall of Justice: Home to The Justice League Book Club :00_justice_league:

The Multiverse’s Greatest Super Heroes™ need YOU! :index_pointing_at_the_viewer:

Whether you know the Justice League by way of comic books, movies, TV shows, video games or however else one can be exposed to them, join the Justice League Book Club today and begin adventures starring a wide variety of heroes that compose an equally wide variety of Justice League teams.

Whether your Justice League is of America, in Antarctica or Detroit, is Elite, Extreme, of The New 52, part of a universal Rebirth or beyond, you’ll find it here!

The League needs you, so join today and see where their adventures will take you!

9 Likes

Week 1 is live! :partying_face: :champagne: Stop on by and join the fun! :wonderwoman: :superman: :batman:

4 Likes

Skulls are cracked and heads explode in Week 2 !

As the newspaper vendor said in Batman Returns, “Check it out!”

3 Likes

Week 3 is up and ready to serve!

It’s a new League for a post Justice League vs Suicide Squad landscape. Will it last against Lord Havok and The Extremists? You’ll have to read to find out!

3 Likes

Can’t wait to read! I’m working on catching up right now, expect my response to week 1 soon :smiley:

3 Likes

Sounds good, my friend. I look forward to it. :+1:t2:

3 Likes

Young Justice makes the scene in Week 4! Whether you love the show or the comics (preferably both, let’s be honest :slight_smile: ), you’ll get a kick out of this week for sure.

3 Likes

Week 5 is here to thrive! Check out how Superman became a solo Justice League and enjoy. :slight_smile: :superman_hv_4:

3 Likes

Week 6 has arrived. Eclipso vs. the Justice League prior to the debut of The New 52: Who wins and who loses? You’ll have to read, discuss and watch the fun to find out!

3 Likes

Week 7 is holiday heaven! Give it a holiday high five!

2 Likes

Week 8 is up, so don’t be late in reading and check it out ASAP, as it’s full of comics, toys and more swell stuff!

3 Likes

Week 9 is up and it’s so fine. Check it out!

2 Likes

Week 10 is up and ready for YOU to read, discuss and watch. It’s Kenner, it’s fun, so do please check it out! :superman_hv_3:

2 Likes

Week 11 is a slice of Geoff Johns and Jim Lee comic heaven! Check 'er out! :slight_smile:

Also, check out the absolutely RAD artwork by @Aquamon that now serves as the artwork to “advertise” the club. Very, very schway stuff and a hearty thank you to him for the club contribution!

3 Likes

Week 12 is up and standing strong. Check 'er out!

3 Likes

The League is back and you can check out the latest adventure right here!

2 Likes

Week 14 is up and ready!

3 Likes

Week 15 is rocking and kicking over your comic reading amplifier! Bang your head and enjoy!

3 Likes

Week 16 rocks and rolls! Check it out, along with Volume 1 of the DC Book Club! You’ll be glad you did. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Look out below, Week 17 is a go!

4 Likes