OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Join the DC Universe Community Manager LIVE from 5:00pm until 7:00pm PST every Tuesday!

4fb1d99acf97df1cdb3f2b2789b84a933cfda93c_2_252x500
Shout-out to @KookieSuperApe for digging up this image!
Shout-out to @AlexanderKnox for providing the Office Hours theme song!

Greetings, friends!

We see a lot of questions fly around these forums of ours. Wouldn’t it be nice if we opened up a time every week to make sure your questions get answered in a timely manner, by a certified professional?

Well, we have the next best thing- Me!

“YOU? WHO ARE YOU?”

Oh, right. I’m the DC Community Sr. Manager. I oversee the forums and our incredible team of moderators. I also ensure the feedback we read on the forums is fed upward to the proper channels to inspire change and/or strike fear in the hearts of men. Nice to meet you! :handshake:

WHAT IS OFFICE HOURS?

Every Tuesday from 5pm-7pm PST, I will make myself available right here in this thread to answer your questions about our content, suggestions for improvement, and anything else you might want to know about DC, DC Universe Infinite, or perhaps the universe in general.

WHAT ISN’T OFFICE HOURS?

This thread is NOT a replacement for our technical Help Center, which can be reached at yourdcu.com/submit . All technical and billing reports found in the comments below will be kindly redirected to this link.

==============================

Feel free to start populating the comments here with your questions! I will come back to answer them all each and every Tuesday at 5 pm PST/8 pm EST, and close things up at 7pm PST sharp.*

Until We Meet Again,

@Applejack :black_heart:

==============================

*The Fine Print:

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Any spontaneous changes made to the schedule will be posted in the most recent comments below. If I am not available on any given Tuesday, I will return at the soonest possible timeslot when I am back from my vision quest/Arkham Asylum/the deep reaches of space.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: This topic will remain the ongoing discussion for OFFICE HOURS every week. For Office Hours Vol. I: Feb '19 - Oct '20, you may visit our archive here.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: This thread IS NOT, I repeat, is NOT, a replacement for our technical support team, who can be reached at yourdcu.com/submit. All technical reports found in the comments below will be deleted.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: Sometimes, I will not be able to answer a question due to non-disclosure agreements, public relations sensitivities, or the stipulations of the Witness Protection Program. I will always be clear and honest, but if the answer is “I’m not able to discuss that”, please respect the cone of silence.

:eight_spoked_asterisk: For Office Hours Feb 2019- September 2020, please visit OFFICE HOURS: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every (UPDATED) TUESDAY Night!

Past Suggestions for 'Office Hours Vol II' Name

@Lincolnfan78:

• Office Hours 2
  • Office Hours Vol. 2
  • @Applejack Stop Here!!!
  • The Editor Desk of @Applejack
  • Office Hours 2: That Darn Cat!
  • Office Hours 2: More Cats!

@KM_726:

@seitan:

• Office hours 2: electric boogaloo

@TheWolverineofNML:

• The Office
  • Office Minutes
  • Office Seconds
  • Office Nanoseconds
  • Office Hourman
  • The Office Hours Strike Back
  • Office Hours: The Wrath of Kelex
  • Office Hours Return
  • Office Hours: Hound of the Biscuit Lounge
  • Return to Office Hours
  • Back to the Office Hours
  • The Official Thread of Office Hours
  • Office Hours, Office Hours, Office Hours!
  • Brief, interesting Office … Hours!
  • Ask… @Applejack!
  • The New Office Hours Adventures
  • Office Hours Unlimited

@Sean-Malloy:

• Office Hours: Back in Business

@RexRebel:

@markhb:

• Office Hours: Fury of the Felines!

@Applejack:

• Office Hours: This Time, It’s Personal
23 Likes

Hi everyone, and welcome to Part II of Office Hours! For those wondering how this works:

Questions are asked in the order they are received. This means if you asked a question last week, your question will be answered first! If it was asked recently, I will be sure to get to it later in the evening.

For Office Hours Pt. I, please visit the archive here!

I will be moving any lingering questions from Pt. I to these comments. It might look a little strange, but I promise you’ll get the hang of it. Just dive in, and myself and your fellow community members will help you find your footing!

16 Likes

First post!!! :grin:

13 Likes

Applejack is trying to silence us!

Oh, wait.

13 Likes

:rofl:

10 Likes

Free!!! Free to speak again! We will not be silenced!!!

Also, that YouTube video of Happy Birthday RALPH! had me DYING!!

13 Likes

Woo!

12 Likes

Time to post that “ATTICA” clip from Dog Day Afternoon again, I suppose…

10 Likes

Hey there… Come here often? :smirk:
Happy New Thread, Captain! :tada: Ok, see you next week, everyone. :purple_heart: Take care.

Ps. I very much support/appreciate your post-OH activity tonight. :pray:t3:

14 Likes

And so blooms another office hours.

15 Likes

Office hours: The sequel

Son of office hours

Error error

11 Likes

Speaking of errors, I’m getting errors trying to move all our other questions over here!!

Here’s what I’m going to do- I’m going to move and answer them one at a time. It is a KIND of solution!

14 Likes

Now that we have room for thousands more posts… Happy Birthday, @ralphsix!

11 Likes

Here you go

Looks like that in the app. On all threads. Also means you cant find a post til you scroll to the bottom. Think the rep was befuddled cause he hasn’t responded since early afternoon lol

I was posting this before it closed ha

Another related question, how do i quote a post to respond? I cant figure that out yet

10 Likes

It’s so beautiful!!! :cry:

10 Likes

Here’s what I can do Captain. I’ll log out for a couple of minutes and see what happens. :sunglasses: :+1:

Edit[2]: Oh… I guess it did not work. (I guess I should say in not working in having the posts move, but worked in the sense that less errors were popping up) :thinking: :sweat_smile:

But a solution was found future readers! Well Done again Applejack! :superman_hv_4:

10 Likes

I tried liking this post a bajillion times, but the 502 error pop-up wasn’t having it.

12 Likes

OK, new solution!

Heya @SpartanX228!

No timeline at this time, but we are aiming to have one to you before they leave DCU. I understand your worry and am working hard to make sure your voice, and many like yours, are heard :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Heya @markhb!

Indeed, the aim is to keep the rest of the service largely the same. There will be design polish and improvements to the experience, but we do want to have more sweepstakes and events when they’re possible.

I hope you got something good from Rewards!

14 Likes

After logging out for a couple of minutes and then logging back in the likes for me are now sticking as they were also in a state of not taking. :sunglasses: :+1:

10 Likes