Community Event Highlights: Week of 5/3 - Mayday, Mayday! 🛩

It’s very hard to believe that we’re already in May, but here we are folks! We’re kicking the month off right with the premiere of S6 of The Legends of Tomorrow over on The CW.

It’s also American Asian and Pacific Islander Celebration month, so we’ll be celebrating this with a roster of incredible illustrators and writers from the AAPI community throughout the month!

Let’s take a look at what’s going on this week:

LIVE EVENTS

ALL WEEK

• Dick Grayson Fan Club DAILY Watch-Along :ttns_gif_dick:
    Young Justice Season 1
    2021-05-07T01:30:00Z2021-05-10T05:00:00Z

MONDAY, MAY 3rd

TUESDAY, MAY 4th

WEDNESDAY, MAY 5th

THURSDAY, MAY 6th

SATURDAY, MAY 7th

BOOK CLUB DISCUSSIONS

And if you’re looking for reading recommendations, join in on one of our Fan Club Discussions:

And there are always new, interesting threads popping up for you to participate and share your love for DC, so keep your hand on that dial!

Is there a hangout or event you’d like to participate in, but you’re not seeing it? Let us know in the comments below! :point_down:

11 Likes

Thanks for posting this

1 Like

I hope the calendar above gets updated soon.

2 Likes

Also I believe the House of Horror has moved on to more of a bronze color lol.

1 Like

Sadly, there’s no calendar this week due to an unfortunate series of events. It’ll return with next week’s Community Highlights!

Does this mean that we need to get an updated emote? :eyes: @D4RK5TARZ

2 Likes

Hmm, that is a possibility. I will see how I am feeling from this second shot when I get out of work.

2 Likes

Sounds good. I hope that the shot doesn’t make you feel too rough!

1 Like

So far, just kind of tired and a crazy sore arm with a throbbing headache.

Oh nooooooo, I hope you feel better soon!

2 Likes

Thank you! I am just happy to have this done and over with so I can hang out with a friend or 2.

2 Likes