This week signals the return of Superman & Lois after a lengthy break. Now’s the time to get caught up over on the CW App if you’re not already!
It’s also American Asian and Pacific Islander Celebration month, so we’ll be celebrating this with a roster of incredible illustrators and writers from the AAPI community throughout the month!
Let’s take a look at what else is going on this week:
Official DC Book Club
Volume II - Superman Smashes the Klan
MONDAY, MAY 17th
Harley’s Crew Watch-Along
DC Super Hero Girls Super Shorts Part #2
TUESDAY, MAY 18th
Live Q&A with Gene Luen Yang
Ask the writer of Superman Smashes the Klan questions, live!
Ask DC Community Manager Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!
Supergirl’s EARTHday Celebration
WEDNESDAY, MAY 19th
Superman Fan Club Listen-Along
Clan of the Fiery Cross
THURSDAY, MAY 20th
DC Fanatic Secret Cicada Illuminati Club Watch-Along
Wild C.A.T.S Ep 1 - 3
FRIDAY, MAY 21st
DC Animated Club Watch-Along
Jetsons: The Movie
SATURDAY, MAY 22nd
Arrowverse Couch Club Watch-Along
Superman & Lois Mid-Season Premiere
Late Night Watch-Along
Static Shock S3 Premiere!
- The 52 Book Club: Week Two
- Arrowverse Couch Club:Supergirl Mid-Season Finale
- Birds of Prey Book Club: The Batgirls: Cassandra Cain/Stephanie Brown/Barbara Gordon
- Characters of DC: Kamandi The Last Boy on Earth
- DC Animated Club: DCAC: The Jetsons
- DC History Club: Crossover with Harley’s Crew - V for Vendetta
- Dick Grayson Fan Club: May 2021 Watch-Alongs
- Doom Patrol Club: Doom Patrol Comics #62-67
- Harley’s Crew: Book Club - Weeks 39 & 40
- House of Horror: Mystik U!
- JSA Book Club: Thy Kingdom Come
- Justice League Book Club:The Justice League of China
- Lanterns Corp: Brightest Day
- Legion Fan Club: Who is the Dark Man?
- Renegade Robins: The Next Generation
- Renegade Robins: Robin Rises Event Part 2
- Superman Fan Club: Bronze Age Takeover
- World of Bats: Casefile 006 – Batman: Hush!
- World of Bats: Cassandra Cain’s Origins in No Man’s Land!
And there are always new, interesting threads popping up for you to participate and share your love for DC, so keep your hand on that dial!