Community Event Highlights: Week of 3/15/21 - :0_book_club: Welcome DC Book Club! :0_book_club:

It’s gonna be a really exciting week around here these next few days! Today launched the DC Book Club and we sure are thrilled. We’ve got more Meta Madhouse fun on Themyscira and with our Dynamic Duos. Then, we have the most rocking party happening with our After Party Event for the release of Zack Snyder’s Justice League!

And we’ve got so much else in store for you, so read on…

LIVE EVENTS

MONDAY, MARCH 15th

TUESDAY, MARCH 16th

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 17th

THURSDAY, MARCH 18th

SATURDAY, MARCH 20th

SUNDAY, MARCH 21st

BOOK CLUB DISCUSSIONS

And if you’re still looking for reading recommendations, join in on one of our Fan Club Discussions:

And there are always new, interesting threads popping up for you to participate and share your love for DC, so keep your hand on that dial!

Is there a hangout or event you’d like to participate in, but you’re not seeing it? Let us know in the comments below!

9 Likes

The current reading for the World of Bats is JLA #43-46, “Tower of Babel.”

8 Likes

Current reading for the JSA Book Club is Crisis on Earth-Prime

5 Likes

Heya @Jay_Kay & @JasonTodd428!

Got both of those events updated for you! Thanks for letting us know.

:green_heart: :green_heart:

2 Likes

No problem, I’ve been forgetting to put the new listings in the community calandar anyway. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Hello @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell, will you be hosting the 4 hour of Justice League watch along before the after party? I was just wondering. Thankyou.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Hey @Lincolnfan78!

Actually, we’re not going to have a WAL for Zack Snyder’s Justice League since HBO Max is hosting an epic official one on Scener, hosted by Zack Snyder and his friends!

We’re hosting the After Party for it immediately afterward. It’s going to be one fun-filled evening!

4 Likes

Ok, Thankyou.:slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Thanks @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell!

5 Likes

Like x man comics books :batparrot: :0_book_club:

2 Likes

I love comic books

2 Likes

Welcome to DC Universe Infinite @firezey1016.30545! Same here.:grinning:

2 Likes

Think you for welcoming me :batparrot: