OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Hi there @LK3185 :slight_smile: Gotta move us over here, but to answer your questions:

Yes, but as our current roadmap and development hours are dedicated to modifying the service, I think the focus on improving the comic book reader will be after after January.

Iā€™m open to suggestions! What are you thinking? Chances are we will use the same software because theyā€™re been really good partners to us.

I have made dedicated arguments for Roku. I think it wonā€™t be something for our platform (although I have championed for large screen as important for those who have poor eyesight), but it is important for HBO Max to know what a pain point it is for new subscribers.

14 Likes

It seems like ever office hour when I finally look up from my phone and/or computer almost 2 hours have went by!!! :joy:

Time flies when youā€™re having fun!!! :sunglasses:

10 Likes

Kitten kabobs!!!

Ok, now I feel at home here.

11 Likes

@Mae, I LOVED them- I canā€™t get enough of that vintage horror style. And she adapts perfectly to the page! Also captures her voice perfectly, so silly but sweet and very smart. Whatā€™d you think??

15 Likes

I DID IT! Thank you all for making the final comments in Office Hours Pt I so innocuous, you all are the best!

15 Likes

I was just about to note that you had finished liking all the posts.

11 Likes

Thank you so much for reporting- this is very annoying and I will pass that annoyance on to whoever can fix it! :flexmentallo_dp:

To quote a response, hit that little ā€œquoteā€ icon in the upper right of the formatting bar :slight_smile:
Screen Shot 2020-09-22 at 8.39.27 PM

11 Likes

Wow, everyone. Okay. That was a wild ride.

I think this concludes the September 22nd edition of Office Hours, that one time we broke the forums?

15 Likes

Now letā€™s make 10,000 more posts before next Tuesday!!!

12 Likes

How hard could it be?!

14 Likes

I was sad at first that Melissa decided to leave but I completely understand. She will always be my favorite Supergirl and I canā€™t wait for the sixth season. :supergirl_cw:

11 Likes

About the community new post suggestion, I love the way this setup but searching each section to see what was updated last visit can be a minor pain. If its not possible to alter, I understand. Ive been on alot of forums in my day, and I like the design of this one the best

10 Likes

With this groupā€¦do you really want to know the answer.

10 Likes

Oh my gosh, donā€™t make me blush!

Our most recent development added these ā€œLatest/Topā€ filters to the top of the page. Thereā€™s ALSO a sneaky Hot Key option that might help if youā€™re on a desktop/laptop. Type Shift + ? to pull up the hotkey menu :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Adding to my curated collection Captain! :superman_hv_4:

Also, very happy to take a look at where they were and where they went all throughout! :sunglasses: :+1:

Until the next time everyone!

10 Likes

ESPECIALLY with this group!

13 Likes

Thank you @Applejack for looking into it and all your help

I do believe you mean upper left not right of the formatting bar tho :smirk:

8 Likes

Itā€™s been 3 hours! Mercy!

11 Likes

Iā€™m not seeing Lex Luthorā€™s assistant anywhere

9 Likes

Its that time, Cap. :alarm_clock: Goodnight! :cat2::purple_heart: