Community Event Highlights: Week of 4/19 - Happy Earth Day! 🌎

We’ve got a lot to celebrate this week in our Community! First, we’ll be heralding the first issue of BATMAN/FORTNITE: ZERO POINT tomorrow. Make sure to join in as we have a special DC In Video Games Trivia Tuesday followed by a LIVE Q&A with the creative team of the comic, Christos Gage & Reilly Brown!

Then, some of our Clubs will be painting the Community green in honor of Earth Day! Make sure you keep a lookout for special goodies when you join those Clubs! :earth_americas:

Keep reading for all the details below: :point_down:

LIVE EVENTS

ALL WEEK LONG

MONDAY, APRIL 19th

TUESDAY, APRIL 20th

WEDNESDAY, APRIL 21st

• Superman Fan Club Listen-Along
    Scarlet Widow
    2021-04-22T01:00:00Z

FRIDAY, APRIL 23rd

SATURDAY, APRIL 24th

• Late Night Watch-Along

BOOK CLUB DISCUSSIONS

And if you’re looking for reading recommendations, join in on one of our Fan Club Discussions:

And there are always new, interesting threads popping up for you to participate and share your love for DC, so keep your hand on that dial!

Is there a hangout or event you’d like to participate in, but you’re not seeing it? Let us know in the comments below!

8 Likes

Sounds great​:+1:

5 Likes

@Pretty.Poison.Bombshell
@Alec.Holland
To clarify, the radio show for Adventures of Superman is only tonight at 6:00 p.m. Pacific / 9:00 p.m. Eastern, it is not all week long as mentioned on the grid above.

4 Likes

Got it! Thanks for the clarification :slight_smile:

4 Likes

34iwrl

2 Likes

Happy Earth Day Everyone!
I make maps for a living, so this has always been a special day for me.
Long Live The Green! :metal:
2ea226c223e61789658576d7dda9db34 316983

5 Likes

This is the coolest job I have heard of in a long time, @bigblock66!

Happy Earth Day! :earth_americas: :green_heart:

5 Likes

Awe, Thank you @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell. Yeah, it’s my job and my passion. I’m one of the few people who actually enjoy what they do for a living. Although I work an insane amount of hours, it’s still what I love to do. :earth_africa: :world_map:
Just wish I had more time to read more comics and talk to all my DC family. :wink:

4 Likes