Welcome to the Smallville Fan Club!

IMG_4188

Welcome to the

Smallville Fan Club Logo TP

Whether you’re an avid rewatcher or this is your introduction to the show, this is the place for new and old fans alike!

Smallville is a show with an incredible cast, the best music samples from the turn of the millennium, and enough love triangles polygons to stump a math teacher. There’s 217 episodes, 125+ tie-in comics, and layers of easter eggs for us to explore, so let’s click our heels and go home to a little town in Kansas literally exploding with intrigue!

Threads:

• The Kent Farm - Your home base and master thread for discussing all things related to Smallville!

• The Loft - A place to come study or spy on your neighbor! In this thread we will do our best to compile interesting facts and trivia about the show!

• Watchtower - An interactive map featuring all the filming locations and fictional locations of events taking place in the show!

• The Wall of Weird - a comprehensive list of every meteor infected person from the entire series!

• The Torch - This is the thread with an exposé highlighting each actor from the show!

• The Kawatche Caves - A list of all the projects the cast have been involved in beyond Smallville.

• The Talon - Here we will compile and discuss all the music drops over the entire series run!

• The Incident Report - as we watch along we will keep track of all the times someone is knocked unconscious or a vehicle is damaged.

• Polls! - We’ve got and entire thread of Smallville related polls! Cast your vote now!

• LuthorCorp Journal - Get a quick recap of each episode through the musings of a LuthorCorp employee!

Events:

Past Events:

Club Rules:

1. Watch Party threads are Spoiler Free Zones!
  2. Posts must follow DCUI Community Guidelines.

Keep in contact:

Join the Smallville Fan Club to get notified of club activities or contact @Bar-El, your club leader with any questions, feedback or ideas for the club!

Check out the other DCUI Clubs that are related to the world of Smallville here: Arrowverse Couch Club, DC TV & Movie Club, Superman Fan Club, Modern Age Superman Club

22 Likes

FYI the link for joining the club isn’t working yet.

@Alec.Holland will probably flip the switch soon

8 Likes

Facts. The switch usually takes a few minutes to ‘flip’ as it were.

9 Likes

giphy

13 Likes

@Don-El It looks like it’s good now if you want to try and join!

9 Likes

I plan to be an auxilary member, on standby (I have no access to Smallville recordings).

10 Likes

The link works great now

9 Likes

No worries! It would be super cool if we could figure out some way to host a video and a bunch of people could come in a watch, like a virtual theater. Does that exist already?

9 Likes

@xLOVEandDoomPatrolx, @DC89, @vroom, @DickGrayson_TheBoyFriendWonder, @rwk

I know y’all were interested in a Smallville Club :smiley:

9 Likes

not that I can think of…legally lol

7 Likes

Woo-Hoo! :00_superman1:

10 Likes

YES!!! FINALLY!!!

@Bar-El this is why you’re so awesome (among several other reasons, of course!)

8 Likes

1997583878funny-little-girl-dancing

WHOOOOT WHOOOOOT !!!

9 Likes

Aw shucks! :kissing_heart:

6 Likes

There are some of those out there like Big Screen and others, but I know it requires an oculus quest or other vr headset to share and watch…

7 Likes

So close! Maybe we’ll set up a webcam aimed at my TV for @Don-El :rofl: then you’ll have no excuse to miss the freak of the week!

9 Likes

er um lol

7 Likes

that’s a lot

7 Likes

Ssomebodyyyy SAAAveee meeeeeee!!!

7 Likes

As long as it doesn’t become a drinking game, I don’t think I would survive it.

8 Likes