[Smallville Club] Luthor Corp's Journal

I came up with an idea to make a Journal as a point of view for the employee of Luthor Corp and talk about each episodes of Smallville on what Lex Luthor or Tess Mercer been doing in each episode as a summary. Hope you guys will enjoy reading it, I would like to say Thankyou to @Bar-El for letting me make this, here goes…
I must add that this thread will contain a spoiler for each episodes throughout the series. :slightly_smiling_face:

Season One:

Based on Episode 1: Pilot
It’s a nice day in Smallville, finally got a job at Luthor Corp, my new boss is Lex Luthor, heard he survive a terrible car accident.
While I haven’t seen what’s left of the car, there’s a rumor he may have hit someone, then again he might’ve been save by someone, but who knows.
Today there was a young teenager name…Clark something, paying a Lex a visit, how did he get pass the gate to the Mansion? Who knows, that may count on Mansion break-in #1.
We’re going to need a better security.

Rudy Jones.

8 Likes

Based On Episode 2: Metamorphosis

Today things are going well, Lex was visiting the Farmer’s market place where people from Smallville buys plants and fruits.
Clark came by the Luthor Mansion. Lex was showing him his model of Camelot.
So far so good, no break-in at the Luthor Mansion, not even a fly can get in. :slightly_smiling_face:

Rudy Jones

5 Likes

Based On The Episode 3: Hothead

Well it’s been a busy week at Luthor’s Mansion, 3 men showed up, telling Lex that his father Lionel wants him to fire some workers, of course Lex won’t budge.
Later the next day his father walk by me really fast, he sure was in a hurry, I try to say hello to him, but he ignore me, he sure was rude.
20 minutes later I heard a sword fight going on. Nice they’re having a father-son time.
Lex went to a cafe to work on the papers, he met a young girl name Lana. Clark was there as well. Heard he was joining a football game. GO CROWS! :grin::football:

Good news, Lex is not firing anybody. Saw Mr. Luthor again, but he gave me a glare look.
I notice there’s been a lot of fire going on over at Smallville High School, it seem anytime there’s trouble, Clark is near by.:thinking:
I’m going to have to tell Lex to keep a close eye on this Clark, I don’t trust him one bit.

Rudy Jones

4 Likes

Based On The Episode 4: X-Ray

I take back what I said about Clark, and the fire at school last week. Chances are he might’ve been Tina Greer who started the fire.
Just a few days ago, Greer disguise herself as Lex robbing the bank! Can you believe it?! So it might’ve been her instead of Clark who started the fire.
The real Lex was in the Metropolis when Tina as Lex, Robbing the bank.
Beside that, Lex was being blackmail by a reporter Nixon.
After paying and threatening Nixon, Lex hire Nixon for a top secret mission, I don’t know if I’m allow to say, :shushing_face:
Lex was showing Nixon his car where he crash in the river.
It look like the roof was rip open somehow. It’s a miracle that he survive.
No brake in so far in the Luther’s Mansion. Haven’t seen Clark for a while, Lex did however visit The Kent’s Farm.
Hopefully it’ll be a quiet week next week. :slightly_smiling_face:

Rudy Jones

4 Likes

Based On Episode 5: Cool
Well it’s been a interesting week, Lex was trying to make a deal with The Kents about their farm. Meanwhile Lex gave Clark a couple of tickets to take Lana out.
Here’s where things get interesting. At the Luthor’s Mansion, while Lex was having a meeting with the Kents, there were a couple of Blackouts.
Lana and her boyfriend Whitney came in after surviving a car accident, but where’s Clark?
I think there was break in at Luthor’s Mansion, so that makes #2 so far!
Just another evening in Smallville.:slightly_smiling_face:

Rudy Jones

4 Likes

Based On Episode 6: Hourglass
Well it seem to be just a quiet week for Lex.
Clark was doing a community service with Lana at a nursing home. Clark seem worry when he told Lex he should drive more carefully, he said there was a old blind lady who can see the future.
Lex pays her a visit. She was probably was bluffing and just wanted to get a attention.
At the Luthor’s Mansion, Lex show Clark what’s left of the car accident that he had from the river.
A day later Lex finally decided to see the old blind lady about his future.
As she touch Lex’s hand, who knows what she saw in his future, before she could say anything, she was dead.
If I have to guess, I think Lex will have a great future.
:thinking:Wonder if I’m going to have a great future as well. I can see it now ‘Lex Luthor Made Rudy Jones A Vice-president Of Luthor Corp!’ :slightly_smiling_face: Ah just a wishful thinking.

Rudy Jones

4 Likes

Rudy Jones? Is that Parasite?

5 Likes

Yup, it is.:slightly_smiling_face: I just wanted to have fun with this, and make Rudy Jones as Lex’s personal assistant off screen. Long before he become a villain for Superman.:grinning:

5 Likes

I can’t help but read this in Otis’s voice lmao

5 Likes

Based On Episode 7: Craving
Lex was getting a house call check up by his doctor, he seem to be in great health, there’s a mystery that Lex wanted to find out about, where did these meteor shower come from, and what’s with a green rock?
So he goes to Smallville high to see Chloe Sullivan and later Professor Hamilton to help him with this research.
Meanwhile at Luthor’s Mansion, we were setting up a Birthday party for Lana.
During the party, Clark never showed up, if I was Lana, I would dump Clark, he’s not worth it after leaving her twice now on either a date or a party.
Whitney is a better choice.
Well I’m now hungry, gonna grab some burger and fries.

Otis

P.S. Rudy Jones got fire after his last Journal writing, let’s just say Lex wasn’t please with ‘Lex Luthor Makes Rudy Jones A Vice-president of Luthor Corp!’ Comment.

:laughing::hamburger::fries::cup_with_straw:

4 Likes

Based On Episode 8: Jitters
Well we had 2 break in at both Luthor Corp & at Luthor Corp plant this week. And it was by a former employee of Luthor Corp name Earl.
Earl claim there was a level 3 at Luthor Corp, which was ridiculous and there’s no such thing.
What’s worse he has kids from school held hostage at the plant.
Lex Luthor is a real hero, saving those kids and stopping Earl, who knows what happen inside the plant, glad everyone made it out safe and sound.
On a lighter note before this terrible event, Clark Kent threw a party at the farm!
Lex had me shoot fireworks in the sky near the farm. That was nice of Kent’s parents to let Clark throw a party. He was probably making this up to Lana after setting her up twice.

Otis

Luthor Corp or Luthor’s Mansion break-in #4
Hospital visit #1.

:00_lex_luthor:

4 Likes

Based On Episode 9: Rouge
It all started in Metropolis, at the Museum Gala, things are going well. Lex met his old girlfriend Victoria.
Not long after, there was a loud explosion outside. In front of the Museum was a bus crash near a bus stop. Think the poor driver was injured.
At the Luthor’s Mansion, Lex is hanging out with Victoria.
I heard there’s a police Detective from Metropolis seem to have a interest in Clark for some reason.
Later I hear Jonathan Kent was in jail for murder. What’s going on in Smallville?!
The Police Detective is now dead after attempting Robbery at the museum, Lex was watching the video and there was a strange blur. What is that blur?
And Good News, Jonathan Kent was innocent and didn’t commit murder.
Well here’s hoping for a better week next week. :slightly_smiling_face:

Otis

P.S. :sunglasses:I think Otisburg sounds like a nice vacation spot.

4 Likes

Based On Episode 10: Shimmer
Ok I may be crazy, but I think The Luthor’s Mansion is haunted, I try to tell Lex but he shook it off while hanging out with Victoria.
There’s a new girl name Amy working at the Mansion. Ever since she came here, that’s where these strange events took place.
Lex was also missing his watch which was given to him by his mother.
Oh yes, Mr. Luthor came by, he didn’t seem happy with Lex hanging out with Victoria.

Ok I think we had 3 Break-in by the invisible man, 1. Light at the door and graffiti the room, 2. Victoria almost drown, but Clark save her. 3. Invisible Man attack Lex!

That makes #7 Break-in at either Luthor’s Mansion or Luthor Corp.
We need a better security! :thinking:
Oh and good news, Lex got his watch back. :slightly_smiling_face:

Otis

4 Likes

Based On Episode 11: Hug
This sure been another strange week in Smallville, I’m starting to think Gotham is more safer.
A politician name Rickman wanted to buy Kent’s farm. Of course Lex tells him that’s out of a question, Jonathan Kent won’t sell the farm, and what happen? Kent sell the Farm to Rickman! How was that possible? Who knows.
Lex is real suspicious of Rickman, somehow he got pass the security, guess that makes…
#8 Break-in at Lex Luthor’s Mansion or Luthor Corp.
I heard Lex attack Clark, but they’re such a good friends, Lex would never hurt him.

Otis

4 Likes

Based On Episode 12: Leech
It’s been a busy week at Luthor’s Mansion. Lex’s and Nixon has a meeting about Clark. Did Lex really hit him off the bridge and both went into the river? :thinking:
If he did, how did he survive?
This was not a good week for Clark who was injured by this strange ‘Super Boy’ name Eric who has this strange power. How did he get them is a mystery.
In the meantime, things aren’t going well between Lex and Victoria since Lex turn down her father’s offer in business.
As for Nixon, Lex tells him to back off and leave Clark alone, he’s just a normal teenager.

Guess that makes Hospital visit #2.
All in all it’s been a good week.

Otis

4 Likes

funny

5 Likes

Based On Episode 13: Kinetic
Things were going well at the Luthor’s Mansion, Chloe and Clark were going to do a video interview with Lex.
But things turn for the worst when some men in ski mask break in the Mansion, they stole some valuable stuff and nearly killed Chloe by pushing her out of the window.
She barely survive which put her in the hospital.
The next day these guys came back to the Mansion to blackmail Lex.
Things went ok til Clark get involved. Seriously, what is it with Clark always being part of Lex’s business?
On a lighter note, Lana wanted to open a business called Talon. She ask Lex for help, at first he’s not sure, then is willing to help. Heard there will be a movie theater in a coffee shop, that’ll be awesome to watch some classic movies like ‘Believing A Man Could Fly.’
Anyway The Talon will be opening soon, can’t wait. :grinning::coffee::radio::notes:

Break in at Luthor’s Mansion or Luthor Corp #10
Hospital visit #3

Otis

4 Likes

Based On Episode 14: Zero
This has not been a good week for Lex! Just when we’re helping Lana to get The Talon ready to open, someone send Lex a disturbing gift, it was sickening.
What’s worst Lex was kidnapped when visiting the Kents farm, they had a bad week as well, losing bunch of cows.
From what I was told, Lex’s past came back to haunt him after 3 years after a incident at Club Zero.
Thankfully Clark and the Police found Lex and The Talon has a successful grand opening.

So far no break in and Hospital visit. :slightly_smiling_face:

Otis

4 Likes

Based On Episode 15: Nicodemus
Dr. Hamilton came by The Luthor’s Mansion to talk to Lex about this strange flower which makes people act all weird.
It landed a few people in the Hospital like Jonathan Kent and Lana, we did had one break in where Pete acted all nuts!
Thankfully it’s over now thanks to Lex and Dr. Hamilton who is now working at Cadmus Lab.

Now that makes Break-in at Luthor’s Mansion or Luthor Corp #11
Hospital visit #6 [Pete count as off screen]

Otis

4 Likes

Based On Episode 16: Stray
Seem like a quiet week, Mr. Luthor came by to see Lex at the Mansion, he wanted Lex to move back to Metropolis. Lex really doesn’t want to leave Smallville.
At the Talon we see Clark made a new friend name Ryan, he seem to be a fan of a comic book hero Warrior Angel from the CD Comic.
The kid seem kind of rude, said I’m a bit of idiotic. I’m not a idiot, am I? :thinking: Nah, Lex would never hire me if I was.

Anyway, heard Clark found him at the hospital which makes…Hospital visit #7.
Thankfully no break-in at Luthor’s Mansion or Luthor Corp.

Otis

P.S. Wonder if Ryan read Darkwing The Night Protecter, who protect the city from bunch of crazy criminal. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes