Harley's Crew

Absolutely @abaskingirl.51407! I’ll drop you a DM right meow! :smile_cat: Hi, btw! Happy to see you again! :purple_heart:

8 Likes

I actually would also really like to see this :laughing: I like off-beat holiday movies, like Krampus, for instance, so this one is def on my radar. Santa​:santa:t3: + splosions​:boom:= a good time. :wink:

I gotta drop this now…

11 Likes

Hi! :smile: Voting WAS kinda tough. I knew I had to get at least one vote in somewhere for Sandman, Riddler, and Harley. :diamonds: :harleyquinn_hqas:

12 Likes

yea I liked almost all the nominees

krampus was a fun movie

did anyone see this? it’s the only place I’ve seen it

9 Likes

The Dealine article clickthrough link in this yahoo news article ^^^ kinda’ confirms it:

:+1:

7 Likes

There used to be an LCS in my hometown that would hold movie viewings for… well… crappy movies. My brother and I would go and make jokes to impress everyone during the feature. One of the Christmas viewings was this gem:

7 Likes
9 Likes

It’s about time. I was never OK with the whole feuding thing anyway.

7 Likes

Saw this is in an email and thought maybe, but then I clicked the link and saw the price and nope’d out. It made me think of this place either way.

12 Likes

Hey Crew, it’s been a bit (been workin’ that holiday season). Anywho, here’s a lil’ baby princess Ivy:

10 Likes

Sooo adorb. :star_struck: :purple_heart:

7 Likes

:diamonds: Dear @Harleys-Crew,
December is here, so of course, we have some new activities for you! First, like always: :books: :snowman_with_snow: New Books, complete w/ a Yule Log!! :raised_hands: (feel free to add some wintery musics to :harleys_crew: Dr. Quinn’s Music & Art Therapy thread while you’re at it :dancer:t2:)!

:eyes: We also have a new issue of :harleyquinn_hqas: HQAS: Legion of Bats, as well as :ivy_kiss: Poison Ivy 1 arriving this week! AND THATS NOT ALL! We are continuing our cozy Winter WALS :tv: :coffee: w/ :face_with_monocle: the honorable Wednesday Addams right THIS WAY.

There is also THIS :joker_hv_1: happening soon!

Last, but not least: Once again, our talented and generous friends over at DC Fan Art Club dcfac are taking their annual Holiday requests! :snowflake: It’s one of my favorite traditions here. So do stop by when you get a chance.

Happy Harley-days, Crew! :hugs: :green_heart:

19 Likes

Some things n’ stuff :coffee:

(This is from Twitter, I’ll grab the new one when it lands :green_heart:)

17 Likes

:eyes::thought_balloon: :christmas_tree:

14 Likes

I don’t know what this is but I absolutely :purple_heart: it.

:00_harlivy: :00_harlivy: :00_harlivy:

7 Likes

I actually re-watched Holiday Knights over the weekend. My mom had never seen it. She knew about Harley from the movies but didn’t know the history of Harley went back that far. It was nice to share it with her

11 Likes

I think it’s just playing on that trope of how lesbians and queer women can often quickly form very close bonds to the point of wanting to move in together, so getting married after a week sounds about right! :laughing:

8 Likes
14 Likes

they should let her do it. They are fun together, its a caring relationship, she’s an awesome Harley and Ivy is just as big a part of her as joker if not bigger

12 Likes

:smile: :purple_heart:

5 Likes