Harley's Crew

Thx @iJest! :smiley: Had a wonderful time!

5 Likes

Good morning :harleys_crew: peeps! I hope you all had the wonderfulest of Thanksgivings! I know I did. :grin:

9 Likes

hope everyone had a nice holiday

9 Likes
8 Likes

This looks good. :+1:

5 Likes

Hey guys… It has been a long time… I have many updates… I am now engaged. I am a Music and Film major with a Psychology minor. My movie collection has gotten bigger. I am almost in the second semester of my sophomore year of college. Let’s see what else… School has been kicking my butt, but it has been worth it. That’s all for now!

15 Likes

Yay @The_phoenix2192!

6 Likes

Hey @The_phoenix2192! Awesome to see you again. Thats great news, I’m glad you’re doing well. :purple_heart:

:muscle: Keep being rad, and as always, dont be a stranger— And have a great winter holiday and New Year if we dont see you!! :hugs: :tada: :harleys_crew:

14 Likes

Does anyone else go to movies on holidays? :eyes: Babylon is :100: my movie this year.

10 Likes

Ps. I’m catching up after some less than stellar life things (plus the holiday). Y’all are awesome btw. :hugs: Just wanted to say.

OH!!! OMG! I almost forgot! Come check this out if you haven’t, peeps! It closes in 3 days. :harleyquinn_hqas: :poisonivy_hqas: :kingshark_hqas: :clayface_hqas: :frank_grinhqtas: HQAS and our ladies got nominated, in adddtion to some other fun categories.

13 Likes

Christmas day is a big one for me and the fams. Not sure how this tradition started but we always hit the multiplex on Christmas. :smile:

6 Likes

Right on. It’s funny, I wasn’t never allowed to do anything like that as a kid, but now somehow its a thing. :laughing: I like to go at odd hours now, tho (I heart an empty theater sometimes), so some of us go look at lights with some hot chocolate beforehand—it’s a whole night of stuff, really. :snowman: #MakinMemories.

Will Babylon be your choice? Whatcha think?? :eyes: What else looks good?

10 Likes

Same.

Def liking Babylon. Mama89 and LittleSis89 are on board as well. BFF89’s coming with and we’re gonna’ foursome it.

I’m not sure- haven’t gotten a look at what else is playing yet. Pretty sure Babylon’s the way to go tho. :+1:

7 Likes

I will probably also do Babylon on Xmas, we’ll be movie-buddies! :nerd_face: There’s also Avatar.

7 Likes

Yay! :nerd_face:

Oh yeah- forgot about that one.

6 Likes

:laughing: He’s been working on it long enough, that’s where I’m at! I forgot too. Oh well.

Almost forgot, WOB is covering some Cat-lady! :catwoman_hv_2: I enjoyed this book, so if anyone would like to check it out:

11 Likes

I might check out Babylon, but probably not on the day of X-Mas. There is this movie coming out this weekend that I’m tempted to go see… :rofl:

And thanks for the shoutout! :smiley:

9 Likes

hey can tock to you

6 Likes

i want to go see this one, looks fun, so does babylon. my family does holiday movies too, but not always

7 Likes

it was a tough call but i voted for harley both times lol

hi everyone!

11 Likes