[DC Animated Club] Present Christmas With The Joker 30th Anniversary Watch Along, Thurs. Dec. 15, 6:00pm PST/9:00pm EST

tumblr_nyz7z1wKlG1rrkahjo1_540
Welcome to the 30th annual of Christmas With The Joker! As we celebrate 30 years of classic episode from Batman The Animated Series.
The watch along will be on Thursday December 15, hopefully you won’t miss watching It’s A Wonderful Life, the watch along will start at 6:00pm PST/9:00pm EST,

We’ll be watching 2 episodes, Christmas With The Joker & Holiday Knights.
Grab your hot chocolate and Christmas cookies, hope you guys can join the fun.

Here’s how the watch along works, you need 2 devices, to watch, put on your DVD, Blu-Ray or HBO Max or any streaming service that has the episode, put that on.

And we’ll be using a chatroom to chat in, I’ll post the link soon, to chat you can use your computer, laptop, phone, Tablet or ipad to chat.

Hope to see you there! :smiley:

:joker_hv_1: :christmas_tree::gift: :batman: :00_robin:

8 Likes

I’mma bring my li’l Kenner friend:

3 Likes

Hello everybody, The watch along for Christmas With The Joker will be at this link.:slightly_smiling_face:

The Moderators like my idea on having a HBO Max Community Lounge, and I think it’ll be great to host it here.

4 Likes

I’m going to do my best to make it to this, @Reaganfan78 @Vroom!! :christmas_tree: :joker_hv_1:

4 Likes

We look forward to seeing you! :superman_hv_4:

3 Likes

Same. :+1:

2 Likes

On December 13, I’ll be hosting a Batman Returns watch along as well. :smiley:

2 Likes

Woot-woot! :smiley: :00_batman_1992: :00_batman_1992: :00_batman_1992:

3 Likes

I’ll be there!:christmas_tree:

3 Likes

Look forward to your attending, @DC89 and @DreamingGirlWonder! :superman_hv_4:

3 Likes

I blocked off my calendar! :smiley:

3 Likes

On the 13 I’m hosting a Batman Returns watch along, hope you can join as well.:grinning:

3 Likes

Oooooooo! :batparrot:

3 Likes

I don’t do WALs on Tuesdays, so if you should happen to attend @Reaganfan78’s BR shindig, do so knowing that you’d be representing both the Modern Age Superman and WildStorm Universe clubs.

No pressure, though. :wink:

3 Likes

:cold_sweat: I’ll try not to say anything controversial!

1. Don’t get the clubs canceled…
  2. Remain calm.
  3. Repeat!

:stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

:laughing:

Could you also please bring back a plate of Tasty Snax™?

says the following in his best Gary Owens voice

Yes, Tasty Snax™!

Served at all quality watch-alongs, they’re so tasty that the “cks” in “snacks” has been replaced with an “x”, so as to emphasize the extra-flavorful tastiness found only in Tasty Snax™.

When it comes to flavor and tastiness…“x” marks the spot, with Tasty Snax™!

3 Likes

:+1:

4 Likes

Can’t wait!

3 Likes

Welcome to the watch along everybody, we’ll be watching in the HBO Max Community Lounge Chatroom.:smiley:

2 Likes