Harley's Crew

Check! Loved that series. When I eventually get unpacked I’m gonna display the covers in my house.

11 Likes

I still haven’t read all of it, but I’m a good boy who really wants Isley to happen, so I voted for Harleen.

I’d love to make the WAL (the kazoo was a nice choice BTW) but, I’ll be busy then. I always attend in spirit. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

@Mae please send me this gif in a message. It’s so frigging cool :sunglasses:. Thanks again Nate.

6 Likes

I just made a cool Harley Quinn Series Theme Ringtone! …and here’s how I did it. I simply saved the audio in mp3 format from this YouTube video:
(46) Harley Quinn (2019) TV Show Main Theme #1 - YouTube

…using this program:
Free YouTube to MP3 Converter - download music and take it anywhere (mediahuman.com)

The program is safe, I learned about it from PC Mag; here’s the article:
Free YouTube to MP3 Converter - download music and take it anywhere (mediahuman.com)

Then, I just transferred the mp3 file to my phone’s ringtone folder!
Enjoy!

8 Likes

What does Harley call Ivy on Thanksgiving?

Her lil sweet potato pie :pie:

Happy Thanksgiving Harley’s Crew :wave:

9 Likes

Happy Thanksgiving, all :turkey: Stay safe and healthy!

I always remember the Li’l Gotham issue about a certain redhead’s feelings about this season
https://www.dcuniverse.com/comics/book/batman-li-l-gotham-2012-19/6f82fb5e-ce38-4a7f-90c9-9569eb9d21e4/reader

8 Likes

9 Likes

Either that or Pam-a-Yam. :laughing:

8 Likes

Yes. :seedling::diamonds:

8 Likes

New Ivy-art things! :green_heart: Come by this week!

8 Likes

Cute!

7 Likes

Since we’re talking about Ivy a lot as well, thought I’d show this here:

Poison Ivy: Thorns, a new YA OGN written by Kody Keplinger and drawn by Sara Kipin.

It’ll come out in June 2021 for 16.99.

8 Likes

YES YES YES so much YES! :purple_heart:

And hopefully six months later on DCUI!

6 Likes

Beautiful Harley’s peeps! Join us, you guessed it, next Monday, here:

We also crossed that century mark and we are now 101 strong!

8 Likes

:diamonds:Dear @Harleys-Crew, Check it out! :movie_camera: :popcorn:

I’ll have a thread for the Suicide Squad countdown after the new year…but mark it on your calendars anyway! :partying_face:

Ps. Here’s a thing :wilted_flower: to read:

19 Likes

This article post is super awesome @Razzzcat- thx for upping it. :purple_heart: :+1:

I kept trying to tell everyone back in the 1990s and 2000s that Ives is one of the most dangerous foes that not only the BMan but that the entire Justice League needed to be wary of, but my take kept getting marginalized. That is until the peeps that I was talking to finally dug in and read up on her. It’s like I always say- don’t mess with Mother Nature.

13 Likes

@DC89

I have always felt the same lol
:raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4::raised_hands:t4: You said it best, it’s as simple as “Do not mess with Mother Nature”. People do not understand just how deadly she is and the high caliber of her abilities!

9 Likes

Looking forward to day and date theatrical/HM releases. I can check something out at home first, and if I like it enough, go see it in the theater afterward, knowing I’ll fully enjoy the whole shebang!

Now, we just need HM on Roku. Do eeet, WarnerMedia. P/T. :clark_hv_4:

5 Likes

I can’t recommend the new Chromecast with Google TV enough! Make it your little Xmas treat!

5 Likes

Worth it just for HM though, even after its addition to Roku?

Googles reviews on the above product

5 Likes