DC Fan Art Club/Harley’s Crew Crossover | Weekly Challenge #30 Submission Thread: Harvest Ivy!

This week, as Autumn begins to draw to a close, DCFAC and Harley’s Crew have teamed up to present our esteemed DCU family w/ Harvest Ivy! :green_heart:

As always, anyone can contribute— you don’t have to be a member of either club, so don’t be shy. Drop your creation below for all to enjoy! :partying_face: See ya soon!

Fan Art Guidelines which include not creating new storylines or characters, not soliciting for compensation or payment, and will follow the standards of the Community Guidelines

If you’re curious about either club click #dcfac or #harleys-crew to go exploring, or visit the DC Club Directory right :arrow_right: HERE.

22 Likes

Hi so draw a pic of ivy

2 Likes

@DCFanArtClub Here’s your submission thread for this week’s Harvest Ivy challenge! Can’t wait to see what you come up with! (And huge thanks again to @Razzzcat and the rest of Harley’s Crew for your help in setting up this challenge!)

10 Likes

I can’t take credit for this, but it is too good not to post it.

Please enjoy :wink:

17 Likes

Here’s a quick poison ivy I did on my lunch break.

Had a few minutes after dinner to finish up.

31 Likes

Loooooking good :+1:

6 Likes

Love this @nate_rl.93864. :+1:

9 Likes

Beautiful!

7 Likes

Harvest Ivy makes me think of this scene from “Almost Got Him”

D13FE3C0-C408-4C46-B246-6D9A031B839A

12 Likes

You were able to draw that in a lunch break. That’s incredible!

9 Likes

Hi guys I am going to try to draw something later

5 Likes

Being about Ivy is very fitting because I’m now green with envy seeing this. Amazing work!

8 Likes

OMG THAT IVY IS AMAZING!!! I’m in love with whoever did that!

8 Likes

Quick lunch break doodle. Ivy is so cool :sunglasses:.

Final version

20 Likes

Me, in here ALL week:
:star_struck: :wilted_flower: Thank you, ask always @Viciousdark! And big thanks to @CynicalPink for collaborating on this.

11 Likes

Happy to! Now if only i could get time to draw and contribute :sob:

8 Likes

I love it! Glad you popped by to share!

5 Likes

Me too! Was one of the first things I thought of

6 Likes

“Doodle.” You can go bite Kite Man’s hiney :stuck_out_tongue: but seriously those are gorgeous

7 Likes

I read “Me in here all week” in Cookie Monsters voice… :laughing::cookie:

10 Likes