Harley’s Crew 📺 WATCH-ALONG! 💥 The New Batman Adventures: 3 Eps! 💥 MONDAY 12/7 @ 7PM PST/10PM EST

Hello again, dear Crew members (and members-to-be)! Goodness, where’s that kazoo? Ahem! We are starting to wind down our stroll down memory lane with Classic Harley tales and tonight we present for your approval three more astonishing and awesome adventures! And, very likely, featuring splosions! :boom: This batch of bananas also features some great appearances by Ivy, Batgirl, and even Supergirl! :purple_heart:

dcju4hy-02522f6b-ab55-41a2-978c-da105a7b285a

Join us, won’t you, dear person, for The New Batman Adventures:

Be ready to hit PLAY at the moment of truth and if you get lost, we got you—just ask and we’ll get you on track.

TV-PG, Runtime: 75 minutes

Contact @Razzzcat @Mae or @hashtag-goodtobejo below if you have any questions.

6 Likes

Girl’s Night Out - Girl’s Night Out - Girl’s Night Out! Yay! One of my most fave BTAS episodes!
:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiley: :+1:

Of course I’ll be there! Maybe @Pow-Pow, @c02goddess.16092 and @mbarker119 could hang out with us as well. :smiley:

5 Likes

I might be able to make the last episode in the stack if there’s no overtime for me on Monday :partying_face:

When I was a kid I remember trying to record Girls’ Nite Out on VHS tape but was devastated that I missed the beginning and never got that recording :joy_cat: I have a few episodes on tape that I can’t watch because I no longer have a VHS player, lol.

5 Likes

Huh, I didn’t realize that Harley was in Chemistry! That’ll be fun to see again, along with everything else. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

:eyes: @Jay_Kay I know you saw the conversation about this and why it’s been added. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: you even :+1: Also: “Harley Adjacent!” Totally counts, dude! :wink: :green_heart:

4 Likes

Ps. Happy belated B-day to @TheGirlWonder12! :tada: :birthday::purple_heart:

4 Likes

My timezone is all wrong. :sleeping:

images (17)

3 Likes

Darn it. M’kay then- if circumstances change we’ll keep a spot warm for ya’. :grinning: :+1:

3 Likes

Ahh, thank you so much @Razzzcat! This put a smile on my face! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :wink:

4 Likes

5 Likes

We have now just about THIS many hours to go, Crew! :hugs:

3 Likes

Are we all ready to have a fun girls’ night in??? :partying_face:

Everyone else is welcome, too, of course! :hugs:

3 Likes

:boom: Three hours!! :boom:

2 Likes

Whew, for a second I thought I would need to have an elaborate make-over sequence to get in. :rofl:

2 Likes

80 MlNUTES!!

3 Likes

Ps. I’ve had this song stuck in my head so I’m passing it on to all of YOU!! :smiling_imp: Great track—going out to @TheCosmicMoth and @Mae (and @Aquamon for putting there :brain:). :smile:

4 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

Classic track, @Razzzcat!

2 Likes