Crisis On Earth 1 The Sequel

Me neither. I tried once and gave up and woke up next day with access

2 Likes

@Princess_Rosalean, if you got the criteria and the bouncer is ignoring you, just PM a mod…they’ll hook you up.

3 Likes

Another night in No Man’s Land leads to another day
Who wil lthe heroes have captured?

Joker: Good morning No Man’s Land what a time it has been! However I have to inform all of you due to Harley’s insistent yapping that doomsday has been captured once again.

Joker: I guess the heroes that are around are desperate. No matter we are here and we have our numbers as they do not! Tune in next time Joker out!

Doomsday has been captured once again!
@Carbon You have been elminated

7 Likes

Between superman stoping the earth and spinning and green arrow time traveling these days and nights have strange amounts of hours

6 Likes

Green Arrow posted this last night if anybody remembers. Do you think she was naming a villain we were suspicious of or throwing a fellow hero under the bus?

2 Likes

This was during when we agreed to vote her in the day poll

2 Likes

My bet’s on trying to draw attention away from herself to falsely accuse a villain. What motive would she have for accusing a fellow hero?

3 Likes

My bet’s on insanity.
Thursday January 21 1901
6:42pm

3 Likes

So now you’re a time traveling ghost?

2 Likes

The Lynch Mob’s plan is zagpanda after the zombie’s plan

2 Likes

I went ahead and took screenshots of doomsday’s plan in case people didnt see.

4 Likes

Yes the facts lead us to zagpanda

1 Like

Yep… @zagpanda is next. Then @Princess_Rosalean.

5 Likes

So, no lunch mob?
January 1 2025 9:54am

3 Likes

But don’t wanna be lynched I wanna do the lynching

2 Likes

Could’ve been to be like “look I helped you find a hero. I cant possibly be a hero.” I’ve used this tactic before as a mafia when a fellow mafia person was revealed

4 Likes

Well at least you’re in the right year now

3 Likes

Yeah with carbons plan the only way zagpanda can be a villain is if I’m a hero which I’m clearly not

4 Likes

so you keep saying

2 Likes

You shoulda thought of that before, then!

Before what, I don’t know.

2 Likes