The DC Mafia Games Presents - An Intergalactic Confrontation
There are wars being fought everyone on Earth. But what about the wars in space? It’s time for our heroes to prevent one of these wars. However, it won’t be easy because some of the worst villains in the universe have come to fuel the war. Will our heroes be able to prevent the war? Or will it be fueled by the villains? The choice is yours.
Hello hello and welcome to another game of DC Mafia!! Each person represents a hero or villain (that can survive in space) which keeps us within the universal theme! With that being said each hero must work as a team to figure out who the other heroes are as well as work together to capture the villains!
How this works there will be 14 heroes and 9 villains with abilities they can use to help destroy the opposition.
During the night vote, the villains will vote on which heroes to kill.
During the day vote, the heroes will vote on which villains to capture.
- ALL PLAYERS MUST PARTICIPATE- There is a 24-hour leeway however if you do not post you will be out of the game. I will be keeping track and giving out notices after the 24-hours (However you DO NOT have to post in the main thread this goes in depth in rule 3)
- You are REQUIRED to vote every “day phase” if you don’t do this you are automatically out of the game. It’s not fair to the other players if one person doesn’t vote or participate. I will post an example of what voting looks like below.
- You DO NOT have to post in the main thread to stay in the game. As the main thread gets insanely post heavy you can participate in other ways to keep you in the game (i.e Day Poll Voting, posting in the voting thread, and if you are a villain posting in the villain PM thread). However, if you want to keep up with the game the main thread (here) you should at least read over a few of the posts. As from previous games it gets post heavy.
- DO NOT REVEAL YOUR CHARACTER! Unless you are a villain and in the villain group PM. The point of this game is to FIND the villains and vote them out before they get to you first.
- Since this has been a huge issue in terms of game play abilities will have a clear descriptor in both the PM I send you and on here.
- When posting in our game room PM please keep conversations to a minimum as that way, I can see who has been participating. All you have to do for this is post “VOTED” that way I can also count who has voted and who has not as polls are anonymous
- I will be announcing who has met their fate here in the main thread as well as the group PM. If you need to see an example, I will post a link in the FAQ.
- Roles will be given out via PM from me. You can’t choose your role or request a role. It’s strictly random.
- Don’t be afraid to ask questions either here on the main thread or in the PM’s!
- There is no editing or deleting posts! (At least not until it starts…)
- Just have fun! Don’t take this too seriously and enjoy the game!
|Collapser||Reality Alteration. Only your vote counts for one of the day polls. Can be used ONCE!|
|Green Lantern||I WILL Survive. After you get voted off (in the night poll), roll a 6-sided dice to determine if you blocked the attack with you willpower. If you get a 1-4, you survive, but if you get a 5-6, you die. Can be used ONCE!|
|Martian Manhunter||Read Someone’s Mind. Identify another hero. Can be used 3 TIMES!|
|Monitor||Awareness. Identify a villain. Can be used 3 TIMES!|
|Spectre||Spirit of Vengeance. If you are voted out in the night polls, you can reveal a random villain’s identity to the heroes. Can be used ONCE!|
|Dr. Fate||Ritual. Protect yourself from death. Can be used ONCE!|
|Hawkgirl||WINGing it. Retreat to save yourself from death (from a night vote). Can be used ONCE!|
|Lucifer||Ressurection. Revive a fallen hero. Can be used TWICE!|
|Adam Strange||Ray Gun. Kill an additional villain during the day vote. Can be used TWICE!|
|Starfire||Star Bolts. Kill 1 villain over the span of 3 turns. Can be used TWICE!|
|Captain Comet||Clairvoyance. Protect yourself from death. Can be used ONCE!|
|Captain Atom||Explosion. Kill one additional villain. However, you will not be allowed to vote for the next two votes. Can be used TWICE!|
|Space Cabbie||Take 'em Away. Bring back a dead hero. Can be used ONCE!|
|Blue Beetle||Technomorphy. Create a weapon to block a random villain from voting in the night poll. Can be used 3 TIMES!|
|Anti-Monitor||Anti-Matter Wave. Create a mini Anti-Matter wave to kill any hero of your choice. Can be used ONCE!|
|Brainiac||Regeneration. Save yourself from death. Can be used TWICE!|
|Malefa’ac||Mental Manipulation. Replace a random hero with a random villain. Can be used 3 TIMES!|
|Lobo||Bounty. Kill a second hero to gain another random power. Can be used ONCE!|
|Mongul||Watch them die! Pit two heroes against each other. Then, roll a dice to find out who lives and who dies. Can be used ONCE!|
|Despero||Mind Control. Pit two heroes against each other. Then, roll a dice to find out who lives and who dies. Can be used ONCE!|
|Larfleeze||Mine, Mine, Mine!!! Steal someone else’s power! Can be used TWICE!|
|Black Beetle||Technomorphy. Create a weapon to block a random hero from voting in the day poll. Can be used 3 TIMES!|
|Blackfire||Dark bolts. Kill 1 hero over the span of 3 turns. Can be used TWICE!|
Q:What does voting look like?
A:Here is a link to an example- Crisis on Earth 1 Heroes VS. Villains - #59 by Bladexoxo
Q:Can I reveal a person’s identity/allegiance on the main thread if I find it out?
A: Yes! However you then risk your identity/allegiance…
Q:How do I know what character I am?
A:It was sent in a PM from me
Q:What if I don’t know how to play?
A:Here is a link to the first and second games I suggest skimming through the first one to get a grasp on the idea.
Q:How do I know where I can use my ability?
A:In the PM I sent it tells you what phase your ability can be used.
Q:If I am voted out can I still vote?
Q:If I am voted out or killed can I still talk to people on the main thread?
A:Yes! In fact we call them “ghosts” however, please refrain from posting conversation in the game PM.
Q:What is the silencing ability?
A:It makes it so a user cannot talk for one day phase and one night phase.
Q:Where are the rules?
A:In the first 2 paragraphs of this post.