The DC Mafia Games Presents - An Intergalactic Confrontation

@DCMafiaGames

The DC Mafia Games Presents - An Intergalactic Confrontation

There are wars being fought everyone on Earth. But what about the wars in space? It’s time for our heroes to prevent one of these wars. However, it won’t be easy because some of the worst villains in the universe have come to fuel the war. Will our heroes be able to prevent the war? Or will it be fueled by the villains? The choice is yours.

Hello hello and welcome to another game of DC Mafia!! Each person represents a hero or villain (that can survive in space) which keeps us within the universal theme! With that being said each hero must work as a team to figure out who the other heroes are as well as work together to capture the villains!

How this works there will be 14 heroes and 9 villains with abilities they can use to help destroy the opposition.

During the night vote, the villains will vote on which heroes to kill.

During the day vote, the heroes will vote on which villains to capture.

RULES

1. ALL PLAYERS MUST PARTICIPATE- There is a 24-hour leeway however if you do not post you will be out of the game. I will be keeping track and giving out notices after the 24-hours (However you DO NOT have to post in the main thread this goes in depth in rule 3)
  2. You are REQUIRED to vote every “day phase” if you don’t do this you are automatically out of the game. It’s not fair to the other players if one person doesn’t vote or participate. I will post an example of what voting looks like below.
  3. You DO NOT have to post in the main thread to stay in the game. As the main thread gets insanely post heavy you can participate in other ways to keep you in the game (i.e Day Poll Voting, posting in the voting thread, and if you are a villain posting in the villain PM thread). However, if you want to keep up with the game the main thread (here) you should at least read over a few of the posts. As from previous games it gets post heavy.
  4. DO NOT REVEAL YOUR CHARACTER! Unless you are a villain and in the villain group PM. The point of this game is to FIND the villains and vote them out before they get to you first.
  5. Since this has been a huge issue in terms of game play abilities will have a clear descriptor in both the PM I send you and on here.
  6. When posting in our game room PM please keep conversations to a minimum as that way, I can see who has been participating. All you have to do for this is post “VOTED” that way I can also count who has voted and who has not as polls are anonymous
  7. I will be announcing who has met their fate here in the main thread as well as the group PM. If you need to see an example, I will post a link in the FAQ.
  8. Roles will be given out via PM from me. You can’t choose your role or request a role. It’s strictly random.
  9. Don’t be afraid to ask questions either here on the main thread or in the PM’s!
  10. There is no editing or deleting posts! (At least not until it starts…)
  11. Just have fun! Don’t take this too seriously and enjoy the game!
Players

Foofarow.Femme.Fatale
GetSnart
SuperBlueGrodd
Detective7
TheRealDetectiveChimp
NYJt3
Jeff-Midnighter
RexRebel
Neal.Heatherly
Mercurie80
Nickywood
BatFan26
Mongul.The.Elder
Aylex
TheQuestion101
RoseJJPotter
WonderfulWoman
Bladexoxo
ZachariahTheDCartist

Heroes
Heroes Ability
Collapser Reality Alteration. Only your vote counts for one of the day polls. Can be used ONCE!
Green Lantern I WILL Survive. After you get voted off (in the night poll), roll a 6-sided dice to determine if you blocked the attack with you willpower. If you get a 1-4, you survive, but if you get a 5-6, you die. Can be used ONCE!
Martian Manhunter Read Someone’s Mind. Identify another hero. Can be used 3 TIMES!
Monitor Awareness. Identify a villain. Can be used 3 TIMES!
Spectre Spirit of Vengeance. If you are voted out in the night polls, you can reveal a random villain’s identity to the heroes. Can be used ONCE!
Dr. Fate Ritual. Protect yourself from death. Can be used ONCE!
Hawkgirl WINGing it. Retreat to save yourself from death (from a night vote). Can be used ONCE!
Lucifer Ressurection. Revive a fallen hero. Can be used TWICE!
Adam Strange Ray Gun. Kill an additional villain during the day vote. Can be used TWICE!
Starfire Star Bolts. Kill 1 villain over the span of 3 turns. Can be used TWICE!
Captain Comet Clairvoyance. Protect yourself from death. Can be used ONCE!
Captain Atom Explosion. Kill one additional villain. However, you will not be allowed to vote for the next two votes. Can be used TWICE!
Space Cabbie Take 'em Away. Bring back a dead hero. Can be used ONCE!
Blue Beetle Technomorphy. Create a weapon to block a random villain from voting in the night poll. Can be used 3 TIMES!
Villains
Villains Ability
Anti-Monitor Anti-Matter Wave. Create a mini Anti-Matter wave to kill any hero of your choice. Can be used ONCE!
Brainiac Regeneration. Save yourself from death. Can be used TWICE!
Malefa’ac Mental Manipulation. Replace a random hero with a random villain. Can be used 3 TIMES!
Lobo Bounty. Kill a second hero to gain another random power. Can be used ONCE!
Mongul Watch them die! Pit two heroes against each other. Then, roll a dice to find out who lives and who dies. Can be used ONCE!
Despero Mind Control. Pit two heroes against each other. Then, roll a dice to find out who lives and who dies. Can be used ONCE!
Larfleeze Mine, Mine, Mine!!! Steal someone else’s power! Can be used TWICE!
Black Beetle Technomorphy. Create a weapon to block a random hero from voting in the day poll. Can be used 3 TIMES!
Blackfire Dark bolts. Kill 1 hero over the span of 3 turns. Can be used TWICE!
FAQ

Q:What does voting look like?
A:Here is a link to an example- Crisis on Earth 1 Heroes VS. Villains - #59 by Bladexoxo

Q:What do the phases look like?
A:Here is a link to an example -
NIGHT PHASE
Crisis On Earth 1 The Sequel - #1454 by Bladexoxo
DAY PHASE
Crisis On Earth 1 The Sequel - #3784 by Bladexoxo

Q:Can I reveal a person’s identity/allegiance on the main thread if I find it out?
A: Yes! However you then risk your identity/allegiance…

Q:How do I know what character I am?
A:It was sent in a PM from me

Q:What if I don’t know how to play?
A:Here is a link to the first and second games I suggest skimming through the first one to get a grasp on the idea.

Q:How do I know where I can use my ability?
A:In the PM I sent it tells you what phase your ability can be used.

Q:If I am voted out can I still vote?
A:No

Q:If I am voted out or killed can I still talk to people on the main thread?
A:Yes! In fact we call them “ghosts” however, please refrain from posting conversation in the game PM.

Q:What is the silencing ability?
A:It makes it so a user cannot talk for one day phase and one night phase.

Q:Where are the rules?
A:In the first 2 paragraphs of this post.

9 Likes

If you want to join, please @ yourself down below.

7 Likes

Unfortunately I don’t think I will be able to play this time

6 Likes

NOOOOOO!!!

maybe next time then?

6 Likes

We will see…if you absolutely can not find enough people let me know…I will still be lurking

6 Likes

@Foofarow.Femme.Fatale

6 Likes

Hmmm, I could use another addition to my identity crisis.
I suppose I’m in!
@SuperBlueGrodd

6 Likes

yay! Glad you guys could join @Foofarow.Femme.Fatale @SuperBlueGrodd !!

6 Likes

sign me up, hope I get villain for the first time.

Muhaha! I’m an evil chimp. :smiling_imp:

7 Likes

lol! can’t wait!

6 Likes

I’m in!
@Detective7

7 Likes

Hope I get hero for the first time, lol

7 Likes

yay!!

7 Likes

wait @WingsOfAether this means we can blow up planets without @DickGrayson_TheBoyFriendWonder knowing!

8 Likes

I mean – erm, uh – not do that because it’s bad…

saved it!

8 Likes

No…because I will be lurking so I will still know

7 Likes

It would, but THE always knows…

…and I can’t play this game due to being far too busy :sob: I hope you all have fun!!

8 Likes

oh ok…

but for the fun of it…

tenor (3)

8 Likes

Screen Shot 2021-05-17 at 11.43.02 AM

Oh no! I’m seeing double!

8 Likes

Sure I’m in
@NYJt3

7 Likes