DC Mafia Games Presents - Peeved By Pets

@DCMafiaGames

The DC Mafia Games Presents - Peeved By Pets

Throughout the omniverse, there are wars being fought by humans and aliens. But what about their pets? It’s time for our pets to step up and prevent more animal villains from taking over the world. However, it won’t be easy because some of the worst villains in the universe have come to show evil pets can prevail. Will our heroes be able to stop the angry animals? Or will it be fueled by the villains? The choice is yours.

Hello hello and welcome to another game of DC Mafia!! Each person represents a hero or villain (that is an animal) which keeps us within the universal theme! With that being said each hero must work as a team to figure out who the other heroes are as well as work together to capture the villains!

How this works there will be 19 heroes and 10 villains with abilities they can use to help destroy the opposition.

During the night vote, the villains will vote on which heroes to kill.

During the day vote, the heroes will vote on which villains to capture.

RULES

1. ALL PLAYERS MUST PARTICIPATE- There is a 24-hour leeway however if you do not post you will be out of the game. I will be keeping track and giving out notices after the 24-hours (However you DO NOT have to post in the main thread this goes in depth in rule 3)
  2. You are REQUIRED to vote every “day phase” if you don’t do this you are automatically out of the game. It’s not fair to the other players if one person doesn’t vote or participate. I will post an example of what voting looks like below.
  3. You DO NOT have to post in the main thread to stay in the game. As the main thread gets insanely post heavy you can participate in other ways to keep you in the game (i.e Day Poll Voting, posting in the voting thread, and if you are a villain posting in the villain PM thread). However, if you want to keep up with the game the main thread (here) you should at least read over a few of the posts. As from previous games it gets post heavy.
  4. DO NOT REVEAL YOUR CHARACTER! Unless you are a villain and in the villain group PM. The point of this game is to FIND the villains and vote them out before they get to you first.
  5. Since this has been a huge issue in terms of game play abilities will have a clear descriptor in both the PM I send you and on here.
  6. When posting in our game room PM please keep conversations to a minimum as that way, I can see who has been participating. All you have to do for this is post “VOTED” that way I can also count who has voted and who has not as polls are anonymous
  7. I will be announcing who has met their fate here in the main thread as well as the group PM. If you need to see an example, I will post a link in the FAQ.
  8. Roles will be given out via PM from me. You can’t choose your role or request a role. It’s strictly random.
  9. Don’t be afraid to ask questions either here on the main thread or in the PM’s!
  10. There is no editing or deleting posts! (At least not until it starts…)
  11. Just have fun! Don’t take this too seriously and enjoy the game!
Players

neal.heatherly
RexRebel
Reaganfan78
Detective7
mercurie80
NYJt3
Reep.Daggle

Heroes
Heroes Ability
Beast Boy Ma’arzuu Beast — Taste the air to find the identity of 1 random villain. Can be used TWICE.
Vixen Pounce — Eliminate another player. Can be used THREE TIMES in the DAY VOTE ONLY!
Krypto Invulnerability — If voted off, you survive, and reveal the villain who tried to kill you. Can be used ONCE.
Animal Man Pounce — Eliminate another player. Can be used THREE TIMES in the DAY VOTE ONLY!
Solovar Battle Arena — Pick a player to fight. Kelex will flip a coin to see who wins. If you win, your opponent dies, but if you lose, you die. Can be used THREE TIMES.
Flexi Right Back At Ya — If someone uses their move to kill you, your attacker dies instead.
Beppo Poop throw — Partially blind me with feces, causing one villain’s vote to be ignored for one day vote. Can be used TWICE.
Streaky Power Play — After you get voted off (in the night poll), roll a 6-sided dice to determine if you blocked the attack with your willpower. If you get a 1-4, you survive, but if you get a 5-6, you die. Can be used ONCE!
Bat-Cow Milking Information — Gain a clue to the identity of 1 villain of your choice. Can be used 3 TIMES.
Ace the Bat Hound Sniffer — Gain a clue to the identity of 1 villain of your choice. Can be used 3 TIMES.
Ch’p I WILL Survive — After you get voted off (in the night poll), roll a 6-sided dice to determine if you blocked the attack with your willpower. If you get a 1-4, you survive, but if you get a 5-6, you die. Can be used ONCE!
Comet Spread Your Wing and Fly Away — Escape from being voted off. Can be used TWICE.
Porm Spy From Below — Use the depths of the ocean to shield yourself as you identify a player’s alignment. Can be used THREE TIMES.
Gorr Super Punch — Punch 1 random person so hard, they get knocked unconcious and sent out of the game. Can be used TWICE.
Tusky Spy From Below — Use the depths of the ocean to shield yourself as you identify a player’s alignment. Can be used THREE TIMES.
Tuftan Scratch — Cut a random villain to take them out of the game for 1 turn. Can be used TWICE.
Alley-Kat-Abra Zoo Crew — You and Captain Carrot will know each other’s identity and work together to find out who Starro is. Once you both agree on who Starro is, Starro will die.
Nero Fox Bad Music — Play your music to send the villains away from any player (keeps said player alive). Can be used TWICE.
Captain Carrot Zoo Crew — You and Alley-Kat-Abra will know each other’s identity and work together to find out who Starro is. Once you both agree on who Starro is, Starro will die.
Villains
Villains Ability
Dex-Starr Hiss – Intimidate a random hero into not voting for 1 day. Can be used TWICE.
Starro Mind-Controlling Parasites – Control everyone, making them vote for whoever you want. Can be used ONCE.
Killer Shark Shark Bite — Bite off a random hero’s head, killing them. Can be used TWICE.
Animal Vegetable Mineral Man Dinosaur Bite — Bite off a random hero’s head, killing them. Can be used ONCE.
Weasel Jump Into The Ocean — Escape death for 1 turn. Before you die, take a random hero down with you.
Grodd Mind Control — Switch the allegiance of one random hero. Can be used ONCE.
Man-Bat Fly Away — After you get voted off, roll a 6-sided dice to determine if you escaped the attack. If you get a 1-4, you survive, but if you get a 5-6, you die. Can be used ONCE!
Long Dragon Breath – Burn a random hero, causing them to be out of commission for 1 turn.
Teekl Vomit Lava — Burn a random hero, causing them to be out of commission for 2 turns.
Killer Croc Crocodile Bite — Bite off a random hero’s head, killing them. Can be used ONCE.
FAQ

Q:What does voting look like?
A:Here is a link to an example- Crisis on Earth 1 Heroes VS. Villains - #59 by Bladexoxo

Q:What do the phases look like?
A:Here is a link to an example -
NIGHT PHASE
Crisis On Earth 1 The Sequel - #1454 by Bladexoxo
DAY PHASE
Crisis On Earth 1 The Sequel - #3784 by Bladexoxo

Q:Can I reveal a person’s identity/allegiance on the main thread if I find it out?
A: Yes! However you then risk your identity/allegiance…

Q:How do I know what character I am?
A:It was sent in a PM from me

Q:What if I don’t know how to play?
A:Here is a link to the first and second games I suggest skimming through the first one to get a grasp on the idea.

Q:How do I know where I can use my ability?
A:In the PM I sent it tells you what phase your ability can be used.

Q:If I am voted out can I still vote?
A:No

Q:If I am voted out or killed can I still talk to people on the main thread?
A:Yes! In fact we call them “ghosts” however, please refrain from posting conversation in the game PM.

Q:What is the silencing ability?
A:It makes it so a user cannot talk for one day phase and one night phase.

Q:Where are the rules?
A:In the first 2 paragraphs of this post.

12 Likes

I’m in.

6 Likes

Nice! I’ll add you to the list!

8 Likes

I’m in if not already in. Looks great.

8 Likes

Will do!

7 Likes

With Thanksgiving coming up, I’ll be thankful on whatever character I get. :slightly_smiling_face::turkey:

8 Likes

Adding you to the list now!

8 Likes

Except Turkey, you don’t want to be the Turkey on Thanksgiving.

7 Likes

:rofl:Agree!

7 Likes

I’m in!

9 Likes

Adding you now!

9 Likes

Hey.

I’ve enjoyed playing the other games, but it’s the long Christmas “SUMMER” / School holidays here in Australia soon.

So my wife and kids break up from school in about a weeks time, and are off school until the middle of January it’s about 8 or 10 weeks all told.
So I’m going to sit this one out as I don’t know how much ‘free’ time I’ll have, even just to post “Hi, I’m still here…”

I wish all the players the best of luck.

8 Likes

Oh man! We’ll miss you!

7 Likes

I’m in.

8 Likes

Adding you to the list now

7 Likes

Sounds fun I’m in.

8 Likes

Lemme add you

8 Likes

To quote Roger Davis from RENT, “I’m not much company, you’ll find…” but if you need to pad out the roster, I could do in a pinch…

8 Likes

What start date are you aiming for? I’m not sure I’ll be much help come December. :yellow_heart:

7 Likes

It depends on when we’ll have enough players.

7 Likes