DC Mafia Games Presents - Injustice Gods Among Us (The Remake)

Injustice: Gods Among Us The Mafia Game

Hello and welcome back to DC Mafia Games after a long hiatus I thought that it was time for a new game…Kind of at least. This will be a remake of the first Injustice one that I tried to create But obviously as you can see this will be the first part to the Injustice games!! Hope you are all buckled up because here we go!

Plot

It’s been a long time coming… Superman has taken over no thanks to the joker who has killed Lois and their baby. It is up to those that Batman has called over from earth prime as well as all those of the Insurgency to bring order and peace back to the world. The world before Superman…

GAME PLAY

The game has 2 stages: a day phase and a night phase. During the day everyone gets to vote out a player they feel is a villain. During the night phase the villains converse on who they are taking out of the game. Just letting everyone know now the game starts in a night phase. Your objective is to find the villains and vote them out before they find you! That’s really it. Everything else is up to you players! There will be an example post in the FAQ of what these will look like. Character abilities can be used during the day phase or night phase depending on the character. How it usually goes is most players use their abilities during the night phase of the game unless it is a day voting ability or an immune ability in which case those get used during the day phases of the game. The game can be complex at times as know one knows who is who (except for the villains). Use a strategy and keep your friends close…

RULES

1. ALL PLAYERS MUST PARTICIPATE - This being said non villains are required to post at least once every 24 hours in the group PM because there will be so much going on on the main thread; basically if you vote that counts towards you being “active” and usually 2 or 3 phases pass in the 24 hour period.

2. You are REQUIRED to vote every day phase if you don’t do this you are automatically out of the game.

3. You DO NOT have to post in the main thread to stay in the game. However, if you want to keep up with the game the main thread (there will be a link). You should at least read over a few of the posts. As from previous games it gets post heavy.

4. DO NOT REVEAL YOUR CHARACTER! Unless you are a villain and in the villain group PM. The point of this game is to FIND the villains and vote them out before they get to you first.

5. Since this has been a huge issue in terms of game play, all abilities and how many times they can be used are IN CAPS and BOLDED.

6. When posting in our game room PM please keep conversations to a minimum as there is a 500 message or so limit. (at least I think that’s still a thing someone help please) However you can converse HERE in the main thread. I don’t mind plus it adds to our little game community.

7. I will be announcing who has met their fate here in the main thread as well as the group PM. If you need to see an example I will post a link in the FAQ.

8. Don’t be afraid to ask questions either here on the main thread or in the PM’s!

9. THERE IS NO EDITING OR DELETING POSTS I cannot stress this enough. Even before the game starts. DO NOT POST UNLESS YOU HAVE LOOKED OVER IT FIRST

10. Just have FUN! Don’t take this too seriously and enjoy the game!

Regime

Superman - The Man of Steel?, He is immune to night killings. This lasts the ENTIRE game.

Wonder Woman - Former Princess, She is able to use the lasso of truths ability to figure out what side a character is one. This can be used THREE times.

Nightwing (Damien Wayne) - The One Who Thought He Could Wield the Batons, Instead of knowing what to do he just throws them, hopefully landing on someone and killing them with it by making them trip over rocks. This can happen TWICE.

Sinestro - The Enemy of the Lantern Corps, He can choose a number between 1 and 10. with that number they get to use that ability. (Abilities being death, double voting, learning a character’s identity or allegiance, and resurrection)

Hawkgirl - The Mace Wielder, she is able to attack TWO of the insurgency in one night. However, this can only be used ONCE

Doomsday - The Master Destroyer, he is able to destroy lairs of both Regime and Insurgency. His ability is completely random. Making it difficult for him to control but it can sometimes come in handy if he finds some one of the insurgency. This can only be used TEN times throughout the game.

Black Adam - The Enemy of My Enemy Is My Friend, He is able to block a player’s abilities. This can be used during the ENTIRE game.

Raven - The daughter of Trigon, She is able to read a character’s emotions blocking their abilities from being used. She is able to use it ONCE EVERY night phase.

Ares - The God of War, He is able to force a character that is NOT a part of the Regime to join them. This can only happen ONCE.

Reverse Flash - Bending the Speed Force, he is able to go back in time to make it so he is not voted off during the day or killed during the night. The player is allowed to choose ONE and this can only happen ONCE.

Insurgency

Batman - Suave detective, can investigate ONE player EVERY night. The player is of their choosing. Also if he is able to find Catwoman he can persuade her to join the Insurgency.

Lex Luthor - The Dictator, he has the ability to bring back one of the insurgency if he so wishes… Or he can bring himself back. This can only be used ONCE during the duration of the game!

Deathstroke - Trigger Finger, if targeted by the Regime he is able to kill one of them. Except for Superman.

Green Arrow - The Emerald Archer, using the arsenal of arrows he is able to track, capture, escape, electrocute (role block), or protect (during the day vote). However each one can only be used ONCE.

Harley Quinn - Hi Puddin Dynamite, she is able to blow up a lair and figure out who that person is. She does not get to kill that character however she just gets to reveal it for herself. This can be used THREE times.

Game Updates

Batman, Superman, Hawkgirl and Reverse flash are all dead.
Sinestro is resurrected
Currently the game is at 4 insurgency characters and 8 regime characters

Players
  1. therealdetectivechimp
  2. Tallankarrde
  3. Carbon
  4. NYJT3
  5. Superbluegrodd
  6. rowharper
  7. Rex Rebel
  8. Neal.heatherly
  9. detective7
  10. scoop001
  11. thebluelady
  12. Evilcat
  13. FelixLeiter
  14. Batmanbill1143.48539
  15. Nickywood
FAQ

Q:What does voting look like?
A:Here is a link to an example- Crisis on Earth 1 Heroes VS. Villains - #59 by Bladexoxo

Q:What do the phases look like?
A:Here is a link to an example -
NIGHT PHASE
Crisis On Earth 1 The Sequel - #1454 by Bladexoxo
DAY PHASE
Crisis On Earth 1 The Sequel - #3784 by Bladexoxo

Q:Can I reveal a person’s identity/allegiance on the main thread if I find it out?
A: Yes! However you then risk your identity/allegiance…

Q:How do I know what character I am?
A:It was sent in a PM from me

Q:What if I don’t know how to play?
A:Here is a link to the first and second games I suggest skimming through the first one to get a grasp on the idea.

Q:How do I know where I can use my ability?
A:In the PM I sent it tells you what phase your ability can be used.

Q:If I am voted out can I still vote?
A:No

Q:If I am voted out or killed can I still talk to people on the main thread?
A:Yes! In fact we call them “ghosts” however, please refrain from posting conversation in the game PM.

Q:What is the silencing ability?
A:It makes it so a user cannot talk for one day phase and one night phase.

Q:Where are the rules?
A:In the first 2 paragraphs of this post.

18 Likes

Awesome! I’ll play.

9 Likes

I’ll put you in! 34 spots remain!

9 Likes

I can only play if it ends before the 26th. If it goes on past then, I’m out, but I’m in for now

8 Likes

I can put you in for right now if we get started before the weekend is over most likely it will end before the 26th since i can be on here more often

9 Likes

34 spots :scream:

I’m in

9 Likes

Great! I’m excited to play!!!

8 Likes

32 spots left!

7 Likes

Awesome™:+1:. I’m in

7 Likes

I’m in

8 Likes

I’m in!

8 Likes

I’m in.

8 Likes

28 SPOTS LEFT

If anyone who hasn’t played or has played is welcome to join!

9 Likes

First and foremost, I’m in.

Second, just wanted to make sure that I understand this:

Does that mean he gets to do each of these things twice?

7 Likes

And is “attack” a word which here means “eliminate”?

6 Likes

So can Aquaman track Aqua Man or not? These two descriptions seem contradictory.

6 Likes

Does this mean he temporarily blocks the ability of a player of their choice each day/night, or that he picks one player who then loses their ability for the rest of the game?

6 Likes

Did you forget part of this one?

6 Likes

How does that work? Isn’t that just what the Regime Chat is for?

6 Likes

Does he get to pick, or is it random?

6 Likes