The DC Mafia Games Presents - A Deadly Valentine's

The DC Mafia Games Presents - A Deadly Valentine’s

February 14th a day where couples feel the need to express their love to one another (even though they have 364 other days in the year to do so.) But then again heroes really don’t get a day off now do they? It’s during this month that our heroes try to show how much their significant other or their “best friend” means to them. However this day that’s supposed to be filled with love is again crushed by the villains. Will our heroes get to have this one day off to themselves and their loved one? Or will it be spoiled by the villains? The choice is yours.

Hello hello and welcome to another game of DC Mafia!! This game is going to be slightly different than the other games as we will be working in teams! Each team represents a “couple” which keeps us within the Valentine’s day theme! There will of course be 2 players per hero “couple” (note you are not actually a couple). With that being said each “couple” must work as a team to figure out who the other heroes are as well as work together to capture the villains! (Note: villains are not in couple form as they all have 1 PM)

How this works there will be 2 players per couple both have to work together while also using their abilities to help each other along.

Villains this will work as a matching game for you. To make this just slightly more complicated (sorry in advance) you don’t get to kill any players until you match the couples up. HOWEVER villains will be told who is who once they pick 2 characters. Meaning that there is a possibility for no one to be eliminated the first night. This is not a guarantee I am simply putting this out there.

But in regards to the day vote no matter who gets voted out ends up eliminated. But instead of voting for 1 character everyone is allowed 2 votes however they MUST be a different player. THERE WILL BE 2 POLLS FOR THIS EVERYONE MUST VOTE IN EACH POLL.

Since the way this game is being done it should go by much faster plus I wanted to give more of a spin because why not. If anyone has any questions please ask away!!

RULES

1. ALL PLAYERS MUST PARTICIPATE- There is a 24-hour leeway however if you do not post you will be out of the game. I will be keeping track and giving out notices after the 24-hours (However you DO NOT have to post in the main thread this goes in depth in rule 3)

2. You are REQUIRED to vote every “day phase” if you don’t do this you are automatically out of the game. It’s not fair to the other players if one person doesn’t vote or participate. I will post an example of what voting looks like below.

3. You DO NOT have to post in the main thread to stay in the game. As the main thread gets insanely post heavy you can participate in other ways to keep you in the game (i.e Day Poll Voting, posting in the voting thread, and if you are a villain posting in the villain PM thread). However, if you want to keep up with the game the main thread (here) you should at least read over a few of the posts. As from previous games it gets post heavy.

4. DO NOT REVEAL YOUR CHARACTER! Unless you are a villain and in the villain group PM. The point of this game is to FIND the villains and vote them out before they get to you first.

5. Since this has been a huge issue in terms of game play abilities will have a clear descriptor in both the PM I send you and on here.

6. When posting in our game room PM please keep conversations to a minimum as that way, I can see who has been participating. All you have to do for this is post “VOTED” that way I can also count who has voted and who has not as polls are anonymous

7. I will be announcing who has met their fate here in the main thread as well as the group PM. If you need to see an example, I will post a link in the FAQ.

8. Roles will be given out via PM from me. You can’t choose your role or request a role. It’s strictly random.

9. Don’t be afraid to ask questions either here on the main thread or in the PM’s!

10. There is no editing or deleting posts! (At least not until it starts…)

11. Just have fun! Don’t take this too seriously and enjoy the game!

Players This Season
  1. Nickywood - Desmond killed
  2. Nyjt3
  3. Ralphsix - John Constantine killed
  4. TheQuestion101
  5. Row.Harper
  6. Behemoth
  7. Dickgreysontheboyfriendwonder
  8. jeyJ.jemenez
  9. Mister.miracle
  10. RexRebel
  11. Getsnart
  12. Therealhawkman
  13. Ejdias - Harley Quinn MIA
  14. Carbon
  15. Aylex
  16. Neal.heatherly
  17. mercurie80
  18. Detective7
  19. Princess_Rosalean
  20. msgtv
  21. Angel.Azrael
  22. Floral.Femme.Fatale
  23. superbluegrodd
  24. Jinx
  25. Vroom
  26. Scoop001
  27. Cozmiccam
  28. ReepDaggle
  29. DocZ00M
  30. Devi_Amuro
The Heroes

Harley Quinn & Poison Ivy - The Anti heroes both ladies have a tendency to get the information they want through certain acts of violence. They are able to figure out the alignment of players. This can happen 5 times.

Black Canary & Green Arrow - The explosive couple. Both characters are able to use their abilities to find out a player’s identity. This can happen 3 times

Catwoman & Batman - The elusive couple. They are given a list of mafia characters. This can only be used once.

Bat Woman & Renee Montoya - The ones with everything. These characters are able to pick a random number and they get that ability. (I.e. investigate, learn an alignment, protect, double vote, learn an identity)

Impulse & blue beetle - The “Best Bros”. They are able to switch what happens to two different people. I.e. what happened to person 1 now happens to person 2.

Wonder Woman & Steve Trevor - The ones that didn’t get a chance. They are able to make it so they can live without dying during the day vote. This can only happen twice.Both characters are able to protect a player preventing anything happening to them. This can be used 5 times

Superman & Lois Lane - The OG couple. These two are able to pick up a dead couples ability. This can only happen once.
These two are immune to the night killings.

Beast boy & Raven Both characters are able to investigate a player learning who that person is targeting. This can happen 3 times.

The Flash & Iris West - The Speedster and the Reporter. They are able to investigate a dead body to figure out a list of potential killers. This can happen twice They are able to listen in the villains plan. This can happen once.

Constantine & Desmond - The necromancer. Both characters are able to bring a couple back to life. However that couple must have been killed by the villains.

Aqualad & Wyynd - The beta blockers. Both characters are able to block a person from using their abilities. This can happen 3 times.

Kid Flash & Jinx - The teenage love birds. Both characters are able to cast a double vote during the day time. This can happen 3 times

The Villans

Joker - The one who gave up. He is able to use his laughing gas to manipulate a person blocking them from using their abilities. This can happen 3 times. He is able to kill anyone she pleases without the voting of the villains or the day vote. This can only happen once.

Lex Luther - The one who can kill superman. If Lex can find out who Lois is he automatically find superman. Once this has happened he is able to tell the others making it so they can be killed during the night. However they are the only couple that can be killed during that night.

Captain Cold - the one with the cold gun. He is able to freeze a villian in their tracks protecting them from whatever threat the heroes may have. This can happen twice.

Maxwell Lord - The one with the wishes. He is able to make a wish about what ability he wants for that night. This can happen 3 times He is able to bring back 1 villain this can only happen once.

Trigon - Demon Lord of darkness. He can manipulate how he is seen, causing him to come up as a hero. This can happen 3 times. If targeted he can choose to kill that person or not. This can happen twice.

Cupid - “I’m Cupid stupid”. She can manipulate a person to tell them who they are. This happens 3 times.

FAQ

Q:What does voting look like?
A:Here is a link to an example- Crisis on Earth 1 Heroes VS. Villains - #59 by Bladexoxo

Q:What do the phases look like?
A:Here is a link to an example -
NIGHT PHASE
Crisis On Earth 1 The Sequel - #1454 by Bladexoxo
DAY PHASE
Crisis On Earth 1 The Sequel - #3784 by Bladexoxo

Q:Can I reveal a person’s identity/allegiance on the main thread if I find it out?
A: Yes! However you then risk your identity/allegiance…

Q:How do I know what character I am?
A:It was sent in a PM from me

Q:What if I don’t know how to play?
A:Here is a link to the first and second games I suggest skimming through the first one to get a grasp on the idea.

Q:How do I know where I can use my ability?
A:In the PM I sent it tells you what phase your ability can be used.

Q:If I am voted out can I still vote?
A:No

Q:If I am voted out or killed can I still talk to people on the main thread?
A:Yes! In fact we call them “ghosts” however, please refrain from posting conversation in the game PM.

Q:What is the silencing ability?
A:It makes it so a user cannot talk for one day phase and one night phase.

Q:Where are the rules?
A:In the first 2 paragraphs of this post.

16 Likes

Its still in progress of being fully created but here it is! @DCMafiaGames

14 Likes

Wow, looks exciting, can’t wait till it’s a go.

10 Likes

Ya looks awesome

9 Likes

Thanks @Bladexoxo for making a wonderful game

9 Likes

This looks like a lot of fun…but I kinda don’t wanna risk being a villain…but I also really wanna play

13 Likes

Indeed, who’s playing?

12 Likes

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeee

10 Likes

39 left!

10 Likes

I think @RexRebel is playing as well and I haven’t decided if I want to play

12 Likes

Plzz play THE we need you

9 Likes

There a bunch of saved spots that I have in the club right now I promised spots so I really dont know who all is there

13 Likes

Ummm @Bladexoxo if you watch teen titans cyborg and jinx it should be lol

9 Likes

This sounds awesome™:+1:. Like the mix up. I’m in.

9 Likes

Nevermind…you put Robin and Starfire together…so I can’t play :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

10 Likes

Why npt

9 Likes

Npt

8 Likes

Not

8 Likes

It’s probably easier if we start from zero.

10 Likes

Ok 38!

9 Likes