OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Hi @Applejack, I discovered something new during Wednesday’s Q&A. Every time I try typing lantern on my phone, it changes it to latern!!! :man_facepalming: :joy:

9 Likes

Happy DC Anniversary @KM_726! :partying_face::cake::tada::confetti_ball: Glad to have you on here!

8 Likes

Happy Anniversary

8 Likes

Hey, @Applejack, you like Supergirl? You like Carol Burnett? Welllllll…

(4) Carol Burnett in 1962 SUPERGIRL TV Sketch! - YouTube

9 Likes

Probably answered by someone who remembers better than I do, but I think it was Mac and I know he sang “Mac Tonight”

7 Likes

Actually I believe that he was named after the song and called Mac Tonight, best that I recall.

7 Likes

I do enjoy the cake

9 Likes

Spaghetti and mint tea sounds like a winning combination…

7 Likes

Happy Anniversary @KM_726

9 Likes

@KM_726

at least it doesn’t get changed to latrine

I’ not much of a Leto fan, I have liked some of Eissenberg’s comedy movies. I’m seeing just to compare the two

7 Likes

Thanks! :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Thank you! :grin:

7 Likes

Thank you, I forgot the slice of cake/pie stood for that!!!

8 Likes

So true!!! :joy:

7 Likes

Oh my goodness! Mal and Karen aren’t a light pinkish-peach anymore!!

Things do get fixed sometimes!! They do!!

11 Likes

Hello Applejack​:woman_red_haired:,
In the last couple of days I’ve been making alot of stuff that has to do with Superman The Animated Series, here’s the three links I did…:grinning:
Here’s a topic that has to do with everything on Superman the animated series, from characters, comics and more. I’ll still be adding more stuff.

And on March 17, we’ll have a watch along of the first 3 episodes.

And finally here’s a Countdown to Superman The Animated Series, everyday I’ll be doing a Countdown using a gif from the series.

I just hope I’m not overdoing it, let me know what you think. :slightly_smiling_face:
:superman:

10 Likes

Hello Applejack​:woman_red_haired:,
I was just thinking as I’m watching Stargirl episode on HBO Max, What a huge different 1 year makes. Last year I ask Geoff Johns if there would be a new Stargirl comic? That was my first question. I have to admit I didn’t think he would get to my question in time, I’m so glad he did, here’s what he said on May 14, 2020 in respond to my questions…

Hi, Reganfan78!

I don’t know of anything in the immediate future, but who knows!

Wow. Thanks for that question. My sister, who was the youngest of us, was so driven to prove herself and she had such a good heart and positive energy, I wanted that to live on. So Stargirl was inspired by her. She’s her own character, of course, but her spirit was what influenced me. I am so grateful for everyone that worked on that initial book. My co-creator Lee Moder, who drew it, our editor Mike Carlin (who named Doomsday! Did you know that?!) and Chuck Kim, James Robinson, so many people made that book happen.

And, yes, Pat tries really, really hard to be a good stepfather!! He does his best. He’s just not always the best at it… but you’ll see in the series a real interesting evolution of Courtney, Pat and Stargirl and S.T.R.I.P.E. (isn’t that a pain to type!!!)

Thanks!

:grinning:And a year later Stargirl will return to have here own comic special during Infinite Frontier, can’t wait for that. I’ll never forget Geoff Johns kind response, I’ll always will treasure that comment, same with other cast of Stargirl and the 1990 Flash! :grinning:
:stargirl:

8 Likes

Did he actually answer if there would be a new comic of her?

8 Likes

At the time, nope. As I was telling Applejack how different 1 year can make from no plan for comic til it actually happens. Who knows when he started his plan and write Stargirl summer vacation. :slightly_smiling_face:
I can’t wait to read it.

7 Likes

Who knows, maybe you inspired him to go at it again

8 Likes