OFFICE HOURS VOL II: Ask DC Universe Your Questions Every Tuesday Night!

Thankyou, that’d be so cool if it did.:grinning:

7 Likes

what got you into that character?

8 Likes

When I first saw Stargirl was on Justice League Unlimited, I thought she was a interesting character. I like any Heroes that had like a American flag outfit, like Captain America.
I like how she was jealous of Supergirl in the episode of Justice League Unlimited.
Then years later when Smallville did a two part episodes of JSA, They had Stargirl in her first live action appearance, that episode really got me into Stargirl, Hawkman and JSA. I thought the actress did a great job playing her.
I wanted to know more about Stargirl, when I did, I soon found out it was based on Johns’ sister who died in that horrific plane crash on July 17, 1996. I can still remember that story like yesterday with a picture of plane tail fin ‘TWA’ sinking in a water. I remember how sad that story was.
I just thought it was a nice tribute to her, by Johns, so I became a fan.
Over a year ago I’ve read Stars and S.T.R.I.P.E for the first time on DC Universe, I thought it was really good. I’m sorry it didn’t last more then 16 issues.
And that’s how I became a fan.:slightly_smiling_face:
:stargirl:

7 Likes

Bummer that a good character got start by someone dying

8 Likes

Original:

Legacy of hope special:

EvQ1MRyXMAQjIX9

:eyes:

8 Likes

Hey-hey! Just noticed that Super Friends (1976) #2 has popped up. Between this and Supergirl (2016) #42 turning up a few days ago, the missing issues are slowly (and quietly) but surely arriving. Great to see! :+1: :partying_face:

8 Likes

When you post a link to a comic issue on dcuniverseinfinite.com, the community attempts to create a preview of the link, but I’m guessing that this isn’t supposed to be what it looks like:

10 Likes

That is definitely strange, and not a helpful preview at all. :stuck_out_tongue: Thanks for reporting this, @KookieSuperApe! I’ve let the team know.

8 Likes

Perhaps this story might also interest you Reaganfan. :hamburger: :yum: :superman_hv_4:

A big thank you to @HubCityQuestion for putting it on my reading list. :sunglasses: :+1:

9 Likes

Hey there Applejack! :wave: :sunglasses:

Hope that you are well after another week in the books. :smiley:

Now… Onto the business for the week. :face_with_monocle:

First up… Some requests to our request team please and thank you. :clark_hv_4:

• Crisis Aftermath: The Spectre #1, #2, and #3 (2006)
  • Crisis Aftermath: The Battle for Bludhaven #1, #2, #3, #4, and #5 (2006)
  • Teen Titans Annual #1 (2006)
  • Infinite Crisis Secret Files #1 (2006)

Next… :thinking:

Ah, I think that will do for this week. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Oh… Did you know Pokemon turned 25 yesterday (Feb. 27 was the release day of the first games). :astonished:

Did you ever play any of those console games? :nerd_face:

Fun ajm08g fact. I still have the cartridges of those games. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

Thankyou, I’ll read it later.:grinning::hamburger::fries::cup_with_straw::icecream:

8 Likes

The Question Adventures Case #1
ec0
Question: Evening, I’m the Question. My job is to solve a mystery, here’s a question for you, a villian hires you to solve a mystery, would you take it?
A few days ago I went to my office, there in my chair sit…
riddlers-riddles-in-batman-the-animated-series
The Riddler. As he smile with an evil grin, he said,
"I’ve got a case for you blankface, I set a trap for Batman, sealing all doors and windows at the world’s toy fair. The bomb went off, I assume I finally, killed him, then he came to arrest me. Riddle me this, HOW DID HE SURVIVE?! There was no way out I tell you, my plan was perfect!
Question_DCAU_001
Question: Then I told him is plan was obviously a flaw, since he failed. And I said even if I knew, I wouldn’t tell him,. So I send him back to Arkham. I have to admit how amazed I am at Batman’s quick thinking on surviving. How did he survive? The world may never know.
7YqSZF
Riddler: WHY WON’T QUESTION HELP ME?! MY PLAN WAS PERFECT I TELL YOU, PERFECT! THERE WAS NO WAY HE GOT OUT I TELL YOU NO WAY! CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE TELL ME HOW BATMAN SURVIVE?! I HAVE TO KNOW! I HAVE TO KNOW!!!

The End

Question: Calm down, Riddler!

What’s this? Another mystery, one thing for sure…Mystery never sleep.

Coming Soon, The Question Adventures, Case #2

11 Likes

Very nice. The world needs more of The Question. :+1:t2:

8 Likes

good one

9 Likes

Hello Applejack​:woman_red_haired:,
I was looking at the comic list for this month, I was just wondering, do you guys sometime sneak comics into the DC Library as a suprise? I remember how suprise and thrill I was when Batman Returns comic landed in a Library unannounce. :grinning:

8 Likes

Hi @Applejack have you watched WandaVision yet? If not have you avoided spoilers? :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Hi AJ,

Seeking clarification on a question that you answered recently: I believe that you said (unless I misinterpreted) that for the requests in the Comic Book Print to Digital Request thread, one request by one member only counts once, no matter how many times they make the request. So, for example, I know that HCQ requests the undigitized Question comics monthly. Are all of those monthly requests still only counting as the one initial request, even though he makes the request repeatedly? Would another member have to request those issues to bump the request count up to 2 for those issues? How, exactly, are the Print to Digital requests being counted, I guess is what I’m asking?

(Not trying to pick on HCQ with this question, BTW, it was just an easy to grab example.)

8 Likes

Howdy Applejack. Here’s three for yas:

• Thoughts on Future State: Swamp Thing?
  • Thoughts on The Swamp Thing #1?
  • Would you sell a kidney for a McFarlane Swamp Thing figure?

'Kay, bye. :wave:t2:

goes back inside, like the kid from Animaniacs, then comes back out

Would you buy Stray Bullets figures? 'Kay, bye.

goes back inside to read more Randy Beeman-starring stories, then comes back outside

Would the world be a better place if Rock & Rule merchandise existed? 'Kay, bye cowboy.

goes back inside to watch Freakazoid while waiting for his order from Uncle Moe’s Family Feedbag to arrive

Fun Fact: Uncle Moe’s Family Feedbag is the place to be if “you like good food, good fun and…a whole lot of crazy crap on the walls!”

8 Likes

Pizza Time!

Mr. Z: Reaganfan78 where have you been?! You’re always late!

Reaganfan78: Sorry Mr. Z, there was a disturbance.
Mr. Z: Disturbance is always a disturbance.

Mr Z: I need you to deliver these Pizzas to DC Comics headquarters in 30 minutes! If you don’t I could lose a customers forever. You’re a nice guy but not very dependable.

Reaganfan78: [Thinking]
Mr. Z: Well GOOOO!!!
mqdefault
Reaganfan78: Gonna make it, gonna it, gonna…Oh no! I’m not going to make it!
[30 minutes later at DC Comic Headquarters]
Reaganfan78: Pizza time for Office Hours.
DC Receptionist: You’re late. I’m not paying for those.
Reaganfan78: well, enjoy the pizza. (I’m so fired!)

The End…

Wasn’t sure if I was to allow Spider-man pictures and gif on here, so I left it out. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

That’s what I made for dinner lastnight. It was the lemon pizza. :pizza: I took a pic this time! If anyone needs convincing it’s legit!

9 Likes