[DC Animated Club] BYOM: Superman The Animated Series Watch Along, Wed. March, 17 6:00pm PST/9:00pm EST

Please join me on Wednesday, March 17, as we celebrate the premiere of Superman The Animated Series on HBO Max and for the first time ever, it’ll be in HD!
We’ll be watching the first 3 episodes, ‘The Last Son Of Krypton’ on HBO Max at 6:00pm PST/9:00pm EST.
You’ll need two devices to watch this, 1 on TV if you have HBO Max or DVD, and the 2nd device to interact on this thread.
And if that’s not enough and want more, be sure to checkout stuff on Superman the Animated Series from DC Animated Club at this link…

Hope to see you!:smiley::popcorn::tv:
:superman:

6 Likes

I am so excited for this! :superman_hv_6:

1 Like

I might attend this. Can I pre-book my seat in advance?

2 Likes

Please do.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Do you accept Monopoly money? Bottle caps, mayhaps?

2 Likes

I accept a positive fan.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Then I’m In Like Flint! See, being positive works. :slight_smile:

Hey Reagan, ya got any snacks goin’ at this shindig? I could do with some Chicken in a Biskit crackers if you’re hitting the food jobber.

2 Likes

We should all eat hotdogs since they’re frequently bought and discarded immediately in this show lmao and I think they’re a Lois favorite if I recall :thinking:

2 Likes

Insert Lois hot dog joke here. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

And Orange Juice, freshly squeeze.:slightly_smiling_face: Only I’m not sure they taste good together!

1 Like

Sadly, I’ll probably be at work that night, but hope you guys have a great time. :slight_smile:

1 Like

A friendly reminder that next week on Wednesday night, is the Superman The Animated Series watch along!:smiley:
We’ll be watching the first 3 episodes.

1 Like

Hello everybody, we’re just 2 days away from the Superman The Animated Series watch along. Can’t wait!:grinning:

1 Like

@Jurisdiction

2 Likes

hi! What’s up?

1 Like

Oh just showing you the watch along we’re going to do with our buddy @Reaganfan78 instead of the usual radio listen along this Wednesday.

2 Likes

ok. thank you!

2 Likes

Should be lots of fun

2 Likes

Looking forward to this!

I have to confess though: I will be watching “Apokolips…Now!” parts 1 and 2 before this WAL. 'Tis my fav’rit.

1 Like

That’s probably one of the greatest two part episodes of any animated series in my opinion. :slightly_smiling_face:See you tomorrow.

3 Likes