MEGA MADHOUSE đź’Ą Tournament of Champions đź’Ą

Citizens of DCU! For the first time ever, there are two Meta Madhouse tournaments in one year, and therefore, multiple champions. :eyes: That can’t happen, can it? No! Clearly there’s only one way to settle this: MEGA :boom: MADHOUSE!

The Throwdown on Themyscira Champion will face the Dynamic Duos Champions in one final showdown to claim the crown or crowns for 2021! :muscle:

:rotating_light:WHERE: Right here!

:rotating_light:WHEN: Wednesday, April 14th at 3am PST/6am EST — Monday, April 19th at 11pm PST/2am EST.

This is it! Our champions are ready to rumble—you know the drill: Who will reign supreme? :ballot_box: Cast your vote and sound off below!

:sparkles: Zatanna

Vs.
:00_harlivy:Poison Ivy & Harley Quinn

• Zatanna
  • Poison Ivy & Harley Quinn

0 voters

Winner: :sparkles:Zatanna :trophy: :tada:

2021 is in the books! Thank you, again, to everyone who came to play in the Madhouse, and extra special thanks to my Meta-cohorts: @NYJt3 @THE_OneAndOnly_Official_Batman @DeSade-acolyte :purple_heart: Until next time!

26 Likes

I’m so excited for this!!!

10 Likes

wait is this fair, you know two against one? not that I care

9 Likes

Harlivy can take on the whole universe! :hugs:

9 Likes

Me too! :hugs: …but also: :muscle: Bring iiit!!!

Don’t forget to vote everyone! We’re in the closing rounds!

Quick shout out to my co-conspirators the rest of Team Mega Madhouse: @DeSade-acolyte @THE_OneAndOnly_Official_Batman @NYJt3 :purple_heart: Thnx everybody. You’ve all been awesome partners.

10 Likes

@Izzy11 We’re not afraid :sunglasses:

8 Likes

ok then :grinning:

8 Likes

Thanks for the shout out…but you and Desade are going DOWN Dynamic Duo Style!!!

7 Likes

:eyes:

Nev-uuuh!!

(:laughing: I heart the < smack talk> already)

7 Likes

@Izzy11 might have a point.
The MM: ToT champion is gonna be so awesome 2 against 1 isn’t fair on the duos champion. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Well @Razzzcat and I will be sitting down for some celebratory BBQ, cuz the duo is gonna get that smoked.

Razz what’s your choice for sides?

Of course the Duos will be eating crow and humble pie.

5 Likes

oh snap. :speak_no_evil: Maybe some collards, and black-eyed peas—I like fried pickles too! :laughing:

But I don’t eat meat, so…:seedling: :0_poison_ivy_bombshells: :green_heart: I’ll have to hand off to…Bud & Lou??

Wait, what if Harley & Ivy are the Duos champs?!? :eyes:

6 Likes

Is there a doubt? :muscle:

7 Likes

#TeamGreen :green_heart: and :cobb_squad: :harleys_crew: 4 life!

7 Likes

Then I’d guess Circe, Harley and Ivy go out for some potato latkes that’ll make you plotz!!! :drooling_face:

Do you do bbq veggies? Like corn or sweet potatoes? I’m sure we can arrange that. Circe’s mom Hectate can conjure up whatever veggies you prefer.

5 Likes

Awesome™:+1:.
Perfect thread to claim a dynamic victory :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

It would be really funny if somehow Supergirl had to face Superman and Supergirl for the championship. :thinking: :rofl: :00_supergirl: :superman: :superman_hv_4:

7 Likes

@ajm08g I’m kinda hoping for magic vs. Harley & Ivy. That would FUN! :laughing::green_heart:

8 Likes
Plot Twist

The loser of the battle between Zatanna and Circe gets dipped in a Lazarus Pit and is now teaming with the Champion against the champions of the Duo Madhouse. Will this benefit the Duo Champions, or Zatanna, or Circe? To be continued! :astonished:

:superman_hv_4:

7 Likes

Well, well, well…
It’s an all female final. Whether Ivy&HQ go up against Zatanna or Circe will be known when MM:ToT Championship Voting closes at 11PM pacific time tonight. VOTE HERE

Zatanna or Circe…I’m liking the Throwdown on Themyscira champion’s chances.

6 Likes