MEGA MADHOUSE 💥 Tournament of Champions 💥

9 Likes

7 Likes

As I said before Nightwing beat Darksied in the first madhouse so anything is possible. :sweat_smile:

10 Likes

This is true (and I could rant about that for days)

Hopefully, sanity prevails this time around.

5 Likes

Same :sweat_smile: was voting for Darksied that round.

5 Likes

Who needs sanity when you could have fun and vote however you want and let others vote how they want???

4 Likes

I think everybody should vote how they like. I’d like to see a vote that reflects what is the likely outcome when there isn’t plot armor and the like. But that’s just me. That’s what I find fun. To each their own.

6 Likes

Is this the most tournaments we’ve had going on at the same time?

6 Likes

@discordia57 Yes! This is a first! Usually the mods are in charge, but there wasn’t room in the new budget/resources this year, so both were put together and hosted by community members (DIY :muscle:).:purple_heart: So we invented MEGA Madhouse!

9 Likes

I thought so, and I’ve loved it. It’s been so much fun. I’ve had/read many great discussions. Hopefully, we do this again next year!

4 Likes

This is truly a first @discordia57 and I’m genuinely impressed at how much @Razzzcat and @DeSade-acolyte were able to put together in such a short amount of time!

8 Likes

YES! Thank you @Razzzcat & @DeSade-acolyte for all your hard work. :hugs:

7 Likes

Truly. A round of applause is required!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

7 Likes

@Alec.Holland it was a lot of work, but definitely glad we did it! It was my pleasure :purple_heart:(& pain at times :sweat_smile:)

And thank YOU for your support! @Pretty.Poison.Bombshell @Applejack @DeSade-acolyte too (Team DD @NYJt3 @THE_OneAndOnly_Official_Batman) The whole community who came to play. :hugs: :dc:

8 Likes

We definitely know who to turn to if we need to make miracles happen! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

It was a lot of fun :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

audience-clapping-gif-6

6 Likes

Agree! Totally worth it! :partying_face:

6 Likes

I would 100% do it again

4 Likes

It was a labor of love.
As the divynils put it it “it’s a fine, fine line between pleasure and pain.” :sunglasses:

I’m glad the community showed up, when I first asked the question, there was a gnawing thought in the back of mind “what if we only get like 7 people voting on this.”

But between ToT and Duos, we’ve proven the community cares about Meta Madhouse. If this wasn’t enough to convince “the suits” that this is an important annual community event, nothing is gonna.

5 Likes