:dc: Meta Madhouse 2021 Dynamic Duos Tournament :dc:

Heroes, Villains, and Everything in between, Welcome to the Meta Madhouse Dynamic Duo Tournament.

Don’t worry you’re not seeing double (well you might be with our theme). This is indeed another Meta Madhouse. As mentioned with the launch of DCUI the tourney was not able to be done this year. With many creative people in this community and the tourney trying to be a surprise others were bound to be making it at the same time. So what does this mean? It just means you guys get twice the Madhouse.

You can check out the Meta Madhouse: Throwdown on Themyscira competition here.

Theme

The theme of this tourney is Dynamic Duos. So that means instead of thinking about how one character will battle another, you will have to think of how one duo will battle another. Will they work well with their partner? How will they fare against the other team they’re fighting? You’ll have to decide when voting.

What’s A Madhouse and Why is It Meta?

It is similar to March Madness. You will make four brackets, one for each team. For example with each of our teams you’ll see the bracket and predict the rounds until you have a champion. Do that for all four brackets at least once, but feel free to make as much as you want. Then place the winners in the championships bracket for the Final Four. Play that bracket out and choose your ultimate winner and the Dynamic Duos Champion.

How to Play

After you’ve made all of your brackets, the tournament will begin on March 10th. There will be polls for each round where you and the other players will be able to vote in. For the first round, the poll will last two days. After that all the polls will only be open for 24 hours. At around 1pm EST/12pm CST/11am MST/10am PST the poll will expire and the new polls will be posted. There will be a break lasting one day in order to set up for the next round. Each team will be given a week for their bracket. At the end there will be a championship bracket. Once the winner is decided, compare it to your bracket and how accurate you were to the end results.

DON’T FORGET TO HAVE FUN WITH IT!!!

You can make your bracket and post it here

Lazarus Pit Saves

What are these saves? One duo has been randomly selected on each team by Kelex. These people if they lose a poll will get the win instead for one round. Once used they can not get it again. Who are these people well you’ll just have to wait and see.

Schedule

March 3-9 Bracket Making
(Remember to make all 4 plus the championship bracket before the tourney starts)

March 10-16 Week 1 Finished

March 17-23 Week 2 Finished

March 24-30 Week 3 Finished

March 31- April 6 Week 4 Finished

April 7-12 Finals Finished

Discussion Here

:trophy:Winner​:trophy:
And the Chaaaaaampiiiioooooon of the Meta Madhouse Dynamic Duos Tournament is
:trophy:Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy​:trophy:

They will also be representing the the Meta Madhouse Dynamic Duos in the Mega Madhouse.

19 Likes

This is going to be so much fun!!! I can’t wait to start making my brackets :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

10 Likes

Can’t wait to see all the brackets

10 Likes

Woooh!

9 Likes

Nightwing 100%!

8 Likes

:ttns_gif_donna: :0_wonder_woman:

9 Likes

Oh man this does look fun! Time for more decisions :thinking:

10 Likes

YEAH! More madhouse! Also, that’s a killer logo. Wonder what genius designed that :wink:

8 Likes

:thinking: I think it might have been Lightning Lad :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

This is phenomenal seeing two Meta Madhouses! :smiley:

It’s also good that since I saw rumblings of Meta Madhouse otherwise we might of had three… :rofl:

Now to make my selections and post them! :clark_hv_4:

7 Likes

Three definitely would have been a madhouse :joy:

7 Likes

This sound like fun! Maybe I’ll join in!

7 Likes

I pick Star and S.T.R.I.P.E.:slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Solid choice :+1:

8 Likes

The more the merrier

8 Likes

Two questions: (I assume the former for both, but want to confirm):

1. Do we post all four weeks up front, or just BB&BGBB for now?
  2. Do we build the Championship round based on our own brackets, or does it start anew based on the voting winners?
5 Likes

The these are good question yes I would do all four before the tourney starts. And the championship bracket is based off your choices. :+1:

7 Likes

Remember the tourney starts Wednesday at 1pm est. so get those brackets in. :+1:

4 Likes

Tomorrow at 1pm est it all begins. Get those brackets in.
(I will except late submission during the first round poll of this week)

4 Likes

It has started.

4 Likes