Harley's Crew

Could be a different Dee Dee…

5 Likes

Looks like Harley and BoP is joining the 4 time watched club today!!! I really don’t repeatedly watch a lot of movies.

This is from the Pro subscription of letterboxd.com you can join to keep track of the movies you watch, review, read reviews, follow people and so on. There is a free version. As a precursor, I should mention if you find me on there, be ready for crappy movies in your feed.

10 Likes

Happy Anniversary @Mae

7 Likes

Happy Anniversary @Mae !!!

8 Likes

Wow! It’s a party in the DCUI today… :smiley: Happy Anniversary @Mae

7 Likes

Thanks, peeps! :hugs: I can’t believe it’s already been three years!

9 Likes

Happy Anniversary @Dacoba, I hope you have a great day :smiley:

7 Likes

7 Likes

:diamonds: Hey everyone! Don’t forget we’re starting this tonight! (Such a good show!). Hope to see you there. :purple_heart:

DC Animated Club has THIS tomorrow :popcorn:

And:

8 Likes
7 Likes

:laughing: We’ve all got em! And sometimes those “Crappy” movies are actually MST3K Gold.

7 Likes

Very cool! Glad to see that Renee’s gonna’ be in your show Mighty @Mae. :smiley: :00_batwoman: :00_batwoman: :00_batwoman:

6 Likes

I’m hoping that you the wonderful peeps of the Harley’s Crew are having the very bestest of the days today! I :purple_heart: you all the very much! :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleys_crew:

#OnWedsIChannelStarfire

8 Likes

In the The Batman tv series, the actress who voice Starfire on Teen Titans, played the voice of Harley Quinn.:slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

:diamonds:Hey @Harleys-Crew!
If you’ve got any questions you’d like to ask the cast of The Suicide Squad—right :point_down:this way!! :boom: :00_suicide_squad:

20 Likes

:diamonds:Our next Crew movie night is up! :partying_face: Join us!

*BYOBB (bring your own baseball bat), as always.

8 Likes

Spoiler: I think “Harley Vision” is caused by Ivy’s pheromones. If true, The Suicide Squad maybe the first appearance of Harlivy! Image shown from the new official music video from grandson.

7 Likes

We can only hope and pray to the Goddess!

6 Likes

We’re getting closeeeerrr! #LiveActionHarlIvyIminent :00_harlivy: :00_harlivy: :00_harlivy:

6 Likes

@Dacoba you can come talk about it in the movie thread :point_right:HERE if ya like. Hope you can join us!

FACT @Mae! Flowers mean only one thing to a Poison Ivy fan, so again I say today:

And :rose: pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease. :rofl:

7 Likes