Harley’s Crew presents 📺 THE SUICIDE SQUAD💥 Watch-Along/Crew B-Day! MONDAY 8/9 @ 6PM PST/9PM EST

Hey there! You know what time it is: The Suicide Squad is back w/ a brand new movie—It’s also the Crew’s 1st B-Day, so we’re gonna celebrate both w/ a WAL PARTY! :tada: :00_suicide_squad: :harleys_crew:

Details below for anyone who hasn’t seen it, or if you’re new to watch-alongs…

The Sucide Squad (2021): A band of incarcerated villains turned black ops team, (aka: Task Force X), is deployed on a seek & destroy mission, and…look, all we know is: there’s a freakin’ Kaiju, splosions, a Shark God, and a huge, weird cast, the majority of which is very likely to DIE. :boom: Curious where they’re going, who they’re fighting, why flowers are erupting out of our lady, Harley, and who’ll make it out alive?? Join us! :popcorn: Hope to see you here!

:harleys_crew: :birthday: Crew B-Day: We have a WAL game! (Brought to you by your friendly neighborhood @Razzzcat and trusty Crew co-conspirator @Devi_Amuro.) We’ll be drop the list just before show time. Watch along, and help us keep track! :memo: :face_with_monocle: For science, of course.

PLEASE NOTE:
You’ll need your own access to the movie. It’s available on HBOMax OR…a theater. That’s it!

There may be new viewers in attendance, so we ask that you :rotating_light: HOLD THE SPOILERS until AFTER the event! Be ready to hit PLAY at the moment of truth and if you get lost, we got you—just ask and we’ll get you on track.
Rated: R, Runtime: 132 minutes
Contact @Razzzcat or @Mae below if you have any questions.

:harleys_crew: You can join or learn more about Harley’s Crew HERE.

20 Likes

:boom: James Gunn’s DC Comics Romp

:boom: The Suicide Squad “Rain” Trailer
:boom: This ICYMI, or THIS :00_suicide_squad2:

13 Likes

:harleys_crew: :birthday: Crew B-Day: The 2nd week of August also marks Harley’s Crew’s 1 Year Anniversary! We’ve smashed everything in our path w/ baseball bats, mutant plants, Peeps, and love, but most importantly, we’ve met some truly wonderful humans this year. Thank you for everything & Happy Birthday, Crew. :hugs::green_heart::cobb_squad:

:diamonds:Stop by the reaction thread :point_down: after to share your thoughts!

13 Likes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PEEPS :partying_face: :birthday: :tada: I made you this playlist: PEEP PEEP PEEP PEEP - YouTube

DRINKING GAME Y/N?! Plz?

9 Likes

Not unlike our scavenger hunt tally sheets! It’s perfect! Thank you for the list, btw, @iJest!! :baby_chick:

Pssst @Mae (…and @TheGirlWonder12 for good measure :face_with_hand_over_mouth:)

9 Likes

I’m in! :laughing:
I’m looking forward to this WAL! I’ve wanted it all along, drinking game or not :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

8 Likes

I’ve swallowed my fair share of “Peeps.” :nauseated_face: Hopefully, I’ve gotten through my “Hazing” for the “Club.” :laughing:

8 Likes

Hell. YES.

I’ve never participated in a drinking game (item #2,004 on my “I’ve never…” list), so to enjoy that first with DC chums would be most schway. :cherries: :beers: :metal:t2:

7 Likes

Heck yas! :cobb_squad:

Also, I want to recognize, but not in a sappy way, how the leaders of :harleys_crew: always put in MUCHO effort and work for this club. Weekly book discussions, WALs, special events and activities, it’s probably not easy to be so dedicated. @Razzzcat @Mae @hashtag-goodtobejo you’re all aces :diamonds: :rose: :boom: Happy anniversary! :clinking_glasses:

7 Likes

Some years ago I played a drinking game with myself and one of us lost. It was memorable because I got so drunk and dizzy that I couldn’t walk straight :face_vomiting: I also posted excessive comments on facebook. I don’t recommend getting THAT drunk, but there are safer ways to play. Although I do tend to get more fun after a drink or two.

8 Likes

I’ve never been drunk, and I’m not overly into alcohol (beer is yeast-flavored pi$$ in my four eyes).

However…I’m tremendously eager for many new experiences, and I imagine I’d get a li’l loosey-goosey (in a fun, yet responsible way) after a few shots of non-beer booze.

That time when I had my share of Bartles and Jaymes when I was 20? I can only imagine the party animal I’d be after some real hooch. :metal:t2: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :beers:

fully admits that he wants to unearth his inner-party boy self, and that a HC drinking game would be a good spot to start

SN: While I’m kinda-sorta/not really a booze virgin, I will admit that I’ve had a Heineken…and it f’ing sucked. It was like drinking a liquified skunk. :nauseated_face:

8 Likes

Too bad Peeps Pepsi was such a limited event or we could’ve really had a proper drinking game! :laughing:

8 Likes

Thank you, it’s a lot of fun, getting to interact with our wonderful Crew family! :hugs:

7 Likes

Proper to where I could finally wear my “I got ****faced with Harley’s Crew, and had so much fun in doing so that I can’t even remember how I got this shirt” t-shirt? :joy:

8 Likes

AUGUST THE 9TH, NOTED!

Thank you Razzz! :poisonivy_hqas: I figured I’d yell it into existence that way I actually have a chance of remembering it! I’m even putting a note in my phone! I can already imagine the excitement with the crew for this WAL. :harley_delicioushqtas: :heart:

8 Likes

I’m no building/structural expert, but we may need to reinforce the walls, floors and such, due to the overwhelming flood of Nerd Joy that will be present.

ponders the efficacy of buying a scuba suit, just in case, or at minimum an absolute ton of Reynold’s Wrap, which is the cheaper option, by far

8 Likes

Now this is cool!!!
:point_right: :00_suicide_squad2: :point_left:

10 Likes

Happy birthday, @KM_726! :tada: :partying_face: :confetti_ball: :cupcake: :gift:

Have a great day! I hope you get some cool DC swag for gifts. :superman_hv_4:

7 Likes

Birthday party!!

7 Likes

:joy: Suddenly, I want to jump into a zebra costume, but only as the lead, never the rear.

slowly and quietly maneuvers around the dancing zebra, then hops onto the tricycle in the lower left side and goes for a morning ride through the neighborhood while the zebra continues to bust a move

7 Likes