Harley's Crew

:diamonds:Hey, Crew!

Check it out —IT’S SHARK WEEK! Come add a song for King, if you got a min… :notes: :dancer:t2: And if you’re a music fan: Come join this!

9 Likes

@Harleys-Crew

Hey Crew, if I read it right, The Flight Attendant received 9 Emmy Nominations including comedy series, Best Supporting Actress- Rosie Perez and of course Best Actress - Kaley Cuoco. Way to go :smiley:

8 Likes

Well deserved!

8 Likes

:cold_sweat:Scary! LOL! Awesome gif!:slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

OMG. This. All of This. :0_batman: :0_catwoman: :clayface_happyhqtas: :00_batgirl:

(found on Reddit)

6 Likes

Also this-

5 Likes

I liked the Bat/Family Guy cartoon they had a few articles down… :rofl:

5 Likes
6 Likes

Hey, why didn’t we get invited to the early screening? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: Aren’t we Harley’s Crew? WTH? :grin: :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

8 Likes

Just some fun stuff featuring our girl. :00_harley_quinn: :00_harlivy: :00_suicide_squad2: :0_harley_quinn: :cobb_squad: :harleys_crew:

Quick clip of Harls here ^^^

8 Likes
7 Likes

Our girl has leveled up in a BIG way over the years. She’s beloved the world over, already has three feature film appearances under her belt, has her own super successful animated series that’s about to drop it’s third season :confetti_ball:, and has bankrolled hundreds of millions of :heavy_dollar_sign: for :00_dc_2016:.
#GoHarleyGo! :00_harley_quinn: :00_harlivy: :harley_hv_1: :0_harley_quinn: :harley_delicioushqtas: :cobb_squad: :harleys_crew:

“I refer to Harley as the fourth pillar in our publishing line, behind Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman.” (Jim Lee)

TSS helmer James Gunn has some very nice things to say about our girl as well in this clip from Looper-

Yay Harls! :purple_heart: :heart: :black_heart: :heart:

7 Likes

@Mae- Gunn says in the video that they’ve introduced more DC characters in this movie than previous DCEU offerings. I’m REALLY hoping that there’s gonna’ be some kind of a nod/acknowledgment of this super awesome Bio-Chemist somewhere in TSS.
3bd2be079d5c917fc6ff1290450ca656

:00_harlivy: #HarlIvyEternal

9 Likes

I can’t remember what was said before but we should totally do a drinking game for TSS every time someone dies OR something equally special happens. I’d have to decide how much I want to punish my liver. One could also do shots of water because self-care is important. :potable_water:

9 Likes

Annnddd just one more thing. :laughing: :clayface_happyhqtas: :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleys_crew:

7 Likes

Shhh :shushing_face: it’s a surprise… :wink:

And Clayface as Stephanie was some of my favorite parts this season :rofl:

6 Likes

We need more Stephanie! :purple_heart:

6 Likes

kylopls

6 Likes

In season 2 episode 11 of Harley Quinn Animated, I just noticed that Dee Dee’s number is in Dr. Psycho’s phone. Funny because Harley is the Dee Dee twin’s grandmother so they could not have existed yet in this show. Unless there was some time travel… :thinking:

8 Likes

10 Likes