Harley's Crew

YAAAS! Ive been waiting to see Promising Young Woman for literally over a year! :joy: I may or may not watch every thing Lucky Chap does. :nerd_face: Thanks @TheWifeOfJasonTodd & @Jay_Kay :purple_heart:

10 Likes

Hey @Harleys-Crew! It’s the wee hours of Monday morning, so you know what that means: new books! :books:

We also have a VIP CROSSOVER WAL set for Harley Day next week. Psychology, history, a polyamorous love story—cant go wrong! Great movie.

AND I just wanted to take a sec to say thank you for being the best damn Crew in the land! I wish you all the good things in the coming year, and the strength to let nothing stand in your way. To all of you.:clinking_glasses: Helping each other land on the Naughty List since 2020! :metal::diamonds::black_heart: :hugs:

18 Likes

You should, you absolutely should. I think it holds a message that we can all agree on.

6 Likes

I did. :raised_hands: That’s what I meant by Ive been waiting for it for over a year. :laughing: I’m just happy someone else here knows about it and saw it! :purple_heart: ps. If anyone is worried about going to a theater, consider a drive-in!

7 Likes

It’s also possible that it’ll quickly go VOD or go to a streaming service shortly after it’s theatrical run.

6 Likes

Good Morning the Harley’s Crew friends!

StarF

As I make ready to prepare the cakes of the pan this glorious morning I wanted share this most engaging examination of two characters from the Gotham series and the possible connections to the ever fantastic Harly Quinn that may have been present in their construction. Please enjoy!

#OnWedsIChannelStarfire :smile:

8 Likes

Not a bad person to channel – better than me, I think I’m channeling the living dead right now. :sleepy:

Funny you post that, because yesterday at work someone had put on the first season of Gotham in the break room and it reminded me that I needed to try and go through that one. I watched it as it came out up until the season that introduced Mad Hatter and I sort of just fell off. Started out kinda rough, but shaped up to be a pretty fun show, from what I remember. :smiley:

8 Likes

Y’all…

Why did DC make Earth 33 version of her a Karen? :rofl:

7 Likes

Good morning my dearest Harley’s Crew friends!

#OnWedsIChannelStarfire

9 Likes

Hey @Harleys-Crew! Monday WALs are officially back in session on 1/25! :partying_face:

We also have The Flight Attendant WALs scheduled every Friday this month in the Lounge! All are welcome. :diamonds::black_heart: Click harleys-crew to come find us. AND for anyone reading FUTURE STATE HQ! :point_down: Come check it out!

20 Likes

@TheWifeOfJasonTodd You almost don’t even have to read it! “Realtor in Huntington Beach”, :joy: and the little pic of a pumpkin says it all.

We know what happens when we underestimate a Jennifer if we come between her and her mimosas, tho! #neverforget #CobbSquad :green_salad: :muscle:

14 Likes

Reminds me of suburban dad amnesia Joker

8 Likes

Yay! :purple_heart: :bat:

10 Likes

That makes sense now that I think about it.

“Equal treatment for the both of you!” - DC

9 Likes

My favorite part is that she’s listening to Lizzo. :joy:

Do Karens listen to Lizzo? Y’know, when they’re not playing Kidz Bop for their kids?

10 Likes

I picture Basic Harley singing that while super enunciating all the words, like when you see a mom on tik tok

10 Likes

:rofl: Gee @DC89 are you gonna make it till then? I hope you don’t Splode… :pleading_face:

9 Likes

:laughing:

10 Likes

I love that our wonderful @DC89 has a literally endless archive of cute DCSHG gifs :hugs:

10 Likes

:joy: NO sploding of persons! That’s… :eyes: uhm…:face_with_monocle: Rule 6 of Harley Club! You should come by for it @ejdias.95910! Hope you’re doing well. :purple_heart:

10 Likes